Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts

Well done Takuma and SuperAguriF1

Good race by this little team and their little driver to beat a Renault!

First point for each Constructors and Drivers Championship, people at Spyket must have had a heart attack!
    Michael Schumacher The Best Ever F1 Driver
    Everything I post is my own opinion and I\'ll always try to back it up! :)
    They need us: http://www.ursusarctos.ro

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Yup, driver of the race even if only for the historical fact of getting SA's first point...

Now imagine if some teams protest McLeran's front wing and they are excluded... that's 6th place for Sato!!!

Way to go Sato!!!
    The Preceding post may have contained nudity, sexuality, violence, coarse language and Jacques
    Villeneuve and is intended for a mature audience, parental guidance is advised.
    So you wanna know what the PS Stands for.

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Indeed. Super Aguri have scored their first point, which means they now have one more point than Honda :

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PSfan
    Yup, driver of the race even if only for the historical fact of getting SA's first point...
    Agree!

[quote="PSfan"]Now imagine if some teams protest McLeran's front wing and they are excluded... that's 6th place for Sato!!!

That would be nice, especially after Ron's explanation:

"The aeroelasticity has been exploited by other teams and is designed to reduce the drag, but what you are seeing is a degree of deflection coming from the load. It is a very small amount and it is very stiff.

"You would all feel comfortable if you went and put your hand on it and gave it a good push. No team has voiced any opinion and the FIA considers the whole thing well within the regulations."

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/58771

Now what's that aeroelasticity, Ron???
    I also feel very comfortable on my bike, but not at +300 kmh!
    Michael Schumacher The Best Ever F1 Driver
    Everything I post is my own opinion and I\'ll always try to back it up! :)
    They need us: http://www.ursusarctos.ro

Liked 209 Times in 165 Posts
    Magnificent result!

For most of the race Barrichello was ahead of Sato, but the Japanese was on heavier fuel load, which paid off in the end. I guess that at the Honda squad there will be a lot of thinking after this race... Retirements may have helped Super Aguri a bit this time, but the main Honda team couldn't benefit even from the unluck of rivals.

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Fantastic drive from Sato, got the best from the car and Aguris first points, very nice.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    when you look at what theyr doing with last years car, honda should stick their own boot up their collective arses. honda are a joke compares to SA
    Justice is blind but doesn't have to be stupid.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Like I said awhile back in one of these threads "I can't wait to see what they do with this years Honda next year"

Fantastic Job Sato, I've always believed in you and Super Aguri.

They've made upgrades to this car, and considering what they did with the arrows last year they could probably get even more out of this car as the year goes on. Prediction: Sato will score a Podium on Merit at the USGP.

Liked 6 Times in 5 Posts
    Congradulation to Super Aguri. For their first point. They are doing a fantastic job and are rapidly becomming my favourite backmarker!

Guys, having SA doing this is fantastic for the sport. It shows that even in this modern age of wind tunnels and aerodynamic gadgets, small teams with limited resources can jump in and compete with the rest. Remember that this the team didn't exist 1.5 years ago!

When SA was first announced, I admit that I was among the many people on this forum who dismissed it outright as a marketing fling from Honda to save face for ditching Sato. Well, time has proved us all wrong. Sato has become such a mature and reliable driver, and this team is doing wonders.

Again, all credit to SA guys, beating last year's champions and the main Honda works team should feel good!
    Iceman: Adjective 1)Rapid, swift 2)Nickname of Kimi-Matias Räikkönen, a legendary Formula 1 driver

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Well done to Super Aguri, they have done really since coming into the sport with a pair of Arrows last year.
    Blackadder! Blackadder! With many a cunning plan,
    Blackadder! Blackadder! You horrid little man.