Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Liked 13 Times in 7 Posts
    It says in MN news this week that Meeke is on the verge of securing the funding to get a drive for Kronos, and it also mentions Reb Bull, so who knows?

Joe
    The only way on a leaderboard is up.....until you crash!!!!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad cat jnr
    It says in MN news this week that Meeke is on the verge of securing the funding to get a drive for Kronos, and it also mentions Reb Bull, so who knows?

Joe
    Kronos ran the livery of Gauloises almost all season long, I doubt they would have a problem slapping the Red Bull livery on there (which is most awesome IMHO). We don't have too much time left though before we'll have the line-up for next season figured out so we can stop acting like a bunch of old wives gossiping about the neighbors (neighbors in this case being rally teams). Still , it's always fun to speculate.

Liked 301 Times in 212 Posts
    According to la Dernière Heure(belgian newspaper) there won't be any Kronos Xsara on Monte-Carlo 2007 at all !!!

So it was pure rubbish the signature with Redbull ??

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom206wrc
    According to la Dernière Heure(belgian newspaper) there won't be any Kronos Xsara on Monte-Carlo 2007 at all !!!

So it was pure rubbish the signature with Redbull ??
    As I said already som weeks before, much forum members will be disappointed after all rumours from last weeks! Maybe no Kronos and no Bozian in wrc 2007! No Markko Märtin, no Aigner, Duval, Meeke, Pons, Stohl....and more.
    Again a failure of F.I.A. ? They have a 5 year plan to change wrc!!!!
    IMO that´s to late. The drivers and teams choose now themselves for a cheaper solution, they don´t wait 5 years.
    IRC is the future. mokin: WRC is now certainly busy with "the beginning of the end"
    :cool: You Can´t Loose What Your Never Had.

Well, I feel next year I'll be far more interested in IRC than in WRC

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Not too fast!
    We still have got some good news about WRC!

Ok Eurosport decision (why they create and broadcast a new championship instead of backing the existent one btw? :down but Eurosport is not the only channel in the world!

And what about Mitsubishi decision to come back in WRC? What about the news about Henning? What about Suzuki arriving in WRC (a key point I think)? What about the come back of Citroën? what about Ford and Subaru ?

WRC is not in dead. The best cars, the best drivers and the most spectacular cars are in WRC. So not too fast guys!!

I didn't say WRC was dead !! :

But as a Peugeot fan, I'll be delighted with all that 207 in IRC(if rumours become real news)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Brother John
    Again a failure of F.I.A. ? They have a 5 year plan to change wrc!!!!
    IMO that´s to late. The drivers and teams choose now themselves for a cheaper solution, they don´t wait 5 years.
    IRC is the future. mokin: WRC is now certainly busy with "the beginning of the end"
    IMHO, your analyse is the good one...
    Manufs and drivers are waiting a lot from IRC, cheaper, more spectacular, and with a better TV coverage than WRC.
    Let's look how many manufs are alraedy or look at IRC : Fiat, Toyota, Peugeot, Skoda...
    As you said : IRC IS the future.
    Thierry
    La violence est le dernier refuge de l'incompétence

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by animrallye
    IMHO, your analyse is the good one...
    Manufs and drivers are waiting a lot from IRC, cheaper, more spectacular, and with a better TV coverage than WRC.
    Let's look how many manufs are alraedy or look at IRC : Fiat, Toyota, Peugeot, Skoda...
    As you said : IRC IS the future.
    I hope not. But I am afraid. That's why I hope there will not be a separate IRC forum, that's why I am sad about Eurosport decision, that's why I hope Suzuki won't scrap its wrc car project.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 1LM1
    Not too fast!
    We still have got some good news about WRC!

Ok Eurosport decision (why they create and broadcast a new championship instead of backing the existent one btw? :down but Eurosport is not the only channel in the world!

And what about Mitsubishi decision to come back in WRC? What about the news about Henning? What about Suzuki arriving in WRC (a key point I think)? What about the come back of Citroën? what about Ford and Subaru ?

WRC is not in dead. The best cars, the best drivers and the most spectacular cars are in WRC. So not too fast guys!!
    1- Eurosport broadcast a new championship becouse the existent one is too expensive

2- Mitsubishi com back with old cars and the sonsors pay now for development

3- Suzuki and all the others, Ford, Subaru, Citroën...... can readjust their cars in a short time

3- Now wrc is not dead, but if they not change fast and wrc keep to be this way expensive! Then it will be hard to survive!
    :cool: You Can´t Loose What Your Never Had.