Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom206wrc
    According to la Dernière Heure(belgian newspaper) there won't be any Kronos Xsara on Monte-Carlo 2007 at all !!!

So it was pure rubbish the signature with Redbull ??
    Apparently Marc van Dalen has said "if no deal was done by Wednesday, just gone,then they will miss the entry deadline and unfortunately will have to miss the Monte" but they are still chasing 2 sponsored drivers for the rest of the season.. They have a little more time now to get El Meeke and another driver Duval??? to sort Red Bull out, and get Kronos Xsara's running again...
    Let's all hope

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    So who will drive for Bozian with a big sponsor in this case(if OMV/Stohl are back to Kronos)

I now see only one possibility - but exciting possibility : - Gigi Galli with Pirelli !!!
    Heard another rumour, lol yes I know rumours are running wild,, but we may see a Pirelli backed Mitsubishi for Mr Galli.... Now that will look good

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by StevoEvo
    Apparently Marc van Dalen has said "if no deal was done by Wednesday, just gone,then they will miss the entry deadline and unfortunately will have to miss the Monte" but they are still chasing 2 sponsored drivers for the rest of the season.. They have a little more time now to get El Meeke and another driver Duval??? to sort Red Bull out, and get Kronos Xsara's running again...
    Let's all hope
    The registreation for the Manufacturer Team(former M2) ends today. If Kronos has no deal by today they can not register as a Manufacturer Team.
    The history of the Ford Focus WRC http://web.zone.ee/focushistory/

Liked 49 Times in 28 Posts
    But another rumour from belgian newspaper today says Stohl and OMV are back to Kronos !!!

Who's right then ???

And if Stohl goes to Kronos I can't see Kronos not running in Monte-Carlo !!

When is Bozian officially announce its presence as M2 team ??

EDIT: my message was following MikeD message...

http://www.crash.net/news_view~t~Boz...~id~141313.htm

At the end of this link Bozian confirms their 2007 M2 entry.

And now (at Crash.net) Aigner and Red Bull confirms that Aigner will run most events in 2007 in the PWRC (in a Mitsu) and only some selected WRC events. The car in the WRC events is still unnamed.

I simply don't understand why Red Bull will move their sponsorship down to PWRC, when they so easily could get a competetive WRC seat for Aigner????
    Supporting Ogier in the WRC & Ferrari in F1 & Ducati in MotoGP.

Liked 67 Times in 31 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeD
    I simply don't understand why Red Bull will move their sponsorship down to PWRC, when they so easily could get a competetive WRC seat for Aigner????
    The seat could be competitive, but the driver maybe not.... If they would made a support plan in rallying like they have to put drivers in F1, then a lot of young ones could have a chance. But they prefer to wast money on Aigner.
    Three gears are enough!

Liked 301 Times in 212 Posts
    Thanks for the link Mike

But when was made this interview of Bozian boss ???

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Thanks for the link Mike

But when was made this interview of Bozian boss ???

WORLD RALLY NewsThursday, 14th December 2006

Liked 301 Times in 212 Posts
    It was published on 14th december, but was it really the date of the interview itself ??

Sometimes a site can publish lately an article that was made long time before

Liked 353 Times in 209 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by StevoEvo
    Heard another rumour, lol yes I know rumours are running wild,, but we may see a Pirelli backed Mitsubishi for Mr Galli.... Now that will look good
    You've said this twice already! Where is the official or perhaps a small bit of an official release?!
    GG: "I'm stinky! I needa good shower and nice bowl of pasta!"

Liked 2,241 Times in 1,199 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Brother John
    I agree with this mail from RonSkoda on http://www.rallye-info.com/forum.asp...&new=34&page=3
    Oooo, that's me, thank you

Back to the point though; Panizzi is already confirmed to the IRC I believe, Tuohino and Sola look set to do some events too, maybe A McRae too so it is already attracting former WRC drivers who are not finding room in the WRC, or enough money to fund a drive there.