Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: MS @ Spanish GP

Liked 18 Times in 8 Posts
    I thought Kimi had said he still hadn't got the hang of setting the car up for optimal results in qualifying. Did I dream that?

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TMorel
    I thought Kimi had said he still hadn't got the hang of setting the car up for optimal results in qualifying. Did I dream that?
    No you didn't and if it's true than it makes his comments about accepting help from MS even more stupid.
    Michael Schumacher The Best Ever F1 Driver
    Everything I post is my own opinion and I\'ll always try to back it up! :)
    They need us: http://www.ursusarctos.ro

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ioan
    No you didn't and if it's true than it makes his comments about accepting help from MS even more stupid.
    I thought you couldnt care less about how much kimi needs schumachers help :

Lets look at the facts. kimi is quite a lazy driver when it comes to setting cars up. whats the reason for that?

Well, we all know he had about 20 car races before entering the sauber team so does not have a massive amount of experience in how to set up a car to get the best out of it. hes blindingly quick in a stock car and possibly the quickest but needs a team around him that can almost interperet what he needs without him knowing it although he is still the best person out there to provide feedback to help them.

having schumacher around should benefit him but f1 drivers are rather susceptable to there egos. if kimi and schumacher sat down and worked through strategy, settings, lines etc as massa does, then i cant see anyone stopping kimi this year. if you want my opinion, thats the real reason schumacher is there. to help kimi get the best out of the car and the race whether he knows it or not.

I will stress that i have no evidence or knowledge of this. just a gut feeling.
    Justice is blind but doesn't have to be stupid.