Hybrid View

Liked 140 Times in 81 Posts
    If Makinen can put together a team I hope the Solbergs can, too. I thought the family has some history as a team operator but all I could discover is that Henning is Pontus Tidemand's step father.

Subaru would be nice, and it would be nice if they were planning some decent new cars, too. The Impreza/Crosstrek and WRX are way too big these days. I'm kind of hoping for that because it's the most likely maker to offer a halfway close road car in the US.

Liked 388 Times in 194 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gregor-y View Post
    If Makinen can put together a team I hope the Solbergs can, too. I thought the family has some history as a team operator but all I could discover is that Henning is Pontus Tidemand's step father.

Subaru would be nice, and it would be nice if they were planning some decent new cars, too. The Impreza/Crosstrek and WRX are way too big these days. I'm kind of hoping for that because it's the most likely maker to offer a halfway close road car in the US.
    Regarding the size of Subaru models, or any manufacturer, are the proposed new rules for space frame chassis and silhouette vehicles not including the ability to downscale the size of the mass produced model it's based on, I thought this was once mentioned but haven't read what has been proposed.

3. Likes: AndyRAC (16th January 2020),cali (16th January 2020)