Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Liked 20 Times in 20 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisS
    LOL, according to that map the cars have to drive on water or jump over the harbor entrance. unless they plan to make a temporary bridge or close the harbor

I think they must've decided on putting a jump there :

Liked 177 Times in 122 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by eu
    it can't be worse than the circuit of barcelona

about the popular party... for those who don't know much about politics in Spain you shouldn't believe all that crap about it being a far-right party... it's not like that at all. It may seem like that for communists.
    off topic, but they are certainly far righter than they claim to be (they claim to be centre )

many of their main politicians are opus-dei ( spanish inquisition ) and a bunch of hipocritical liars, far more so than any of the ultra-centre-left Zapatero party

at least so it seems for donkeys
    United in diversity !!!

Liked 137 Times in 110 Posts

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by donKey jote
    off topic, but they are certainly far righter than they claim to be (they claim to be centre )

many of their main politicians are opus-dei ( spanish inquisition ) and a bunch of hipocritical liars, far more so than any of the ultra-centre-left Zapatero party

at least so it seems for donkeys
    I know it's off topic but I didn't start this... There were some who decided to put their political frustrations on this thread... and I felt it would be right to put "the other truth" on the table too

Ecclestone actually said that they would sign after the election when they know with who it should be signed. That sounds logic to me.

I can see you ve read a bad novel lately or seen the movie. You shouldn't believe anything you hear or say.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Coming back to the topic, Bernie has announced dates for the two new urban GP's:

Valencia (definitively Europe G.P.) will be in November next year, and during summer from 2009. Singapore will be in September or October.

It sounds like Valencia will be closing next season, maybe during Halloween weekend kull: . If the WDC isn't clear till this race, will be a thrilling experience.

Liked 177 Times in 122 Posts
    Ecclestone actually said that they would sign after the election when they know with who it should be signed. That sounds logic to me.
    Yep, to me too, and that's what he said.
    It's also what he had to confirm the following days, when he saw how his words came accross as an electoral-campaign gag
    You see that's why bringing in Spanish politics is not completely off topic (only a little bit : ) - Spanish politicians "missinterpreted" Ecclestone's words and their timing.

I can see you ve read a bad novel lately or seen the movie. You shouldn't believe anything you hear or say.
    no need to play patronising git, you're as bad as an Alonso fan

Why shouldn't I believe anything I say ?
    United in diversity !!!

Filming episode 18 of Bob called 'Richard, I am your father!' Bob's long lost son!
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Spain is making the most of the Alonso factor, we would not have this if he wasn't in F1.
    Jim Raynor will be returning soon!

Filming episode 18 of Bob called 'Richard, I am your father!' Bob's long lost son!
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by stevie_gerrard
    it does look a great track, it reminds me of monaco so much, am i the only one who thinks that?

Don't see that as a good thing myself, nothing much in the way of overtaking chances then.
    Jim Raynor will be returning soon!

Liked 137 Times in 110 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by donKey jote
    Yep, to me too, and that's what he said.
    It's also what he had to confirm the following days, when he saw how his words came accross as an electoral-campaign gag
    You see that's why bringing in Spanish politics is not completely off topic (only a little bit : ) - Spanish politicians "missinterpreted" Ecclestone's words and their timing.

no need to play patronising git, you're as bad as an Alonso fan

Why shouldn't I believe anything I say ?
    you shouldn't believe everything you hear or say... that's how it was supposed to be... anyway
    I'm more a Mclaren fan