Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: rac rally

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by sxis
    thanks Talbot I'd not checked the website for a few days. the boss has now booked a weekend off. gonna cost me though she says she needs new glasses cos she can't see the cars in the dark! no driving for her after 4pm!
    Apparently, there is some truth in the rumour about carrotts. The vitamin E in them can help night vision. No rally driver, co-driver or spectator should be without them!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Talbot
    Apparently, there is some truth in the rumour about carrotts. The vitamin E in them can help night vision. No rally driver, co-driver or spectator should be without them!
    one week on eyesight much improved due to 2lb of carrots per day...... now facing large dentists bill for xtra large front teeth xtraction !

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Attention all - this years RAC is now 16th to 19th November!
    Apparently it now clashes with the WRC event in Ireland. But I know where I'd rather be!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Still waiting to hear the start location, all I know it will still be "local" so it's a no brainer for me. Pity it clashes with Rally Ireland but guess the events are catering for different markets so shouldnt detract too much from either...