Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 2018 spain gp

Liked 788 Times in 585 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Koz View Post
    Look at this video guys: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oqTWWnQXuc

Crashstrappen hits him BEFORE the light turns green.
    If that's true , then Max should really have been investigated for this move , but I can't see it clearly either .

What I did see from this video was that , counter to what I've read about about the incident elsewhere , Lance didn't appear to have slowed excessively in front of him .
    He moved very predictably , and , as a backmarker should , waited for Max to pass him as the yellow flags were lifted .

I wish I could speak the language in the video . Does either commentator actually say that Max took off before the light ?

Clearly , Lance's tire couldn't have been cut , as surely they would have protested , but , there certainly was contact , so why no investigation at all from the stewards ?
    They seemed only concerned with whether to meatball him potentially for the flailing piece , until it fell off onto the racing line , not with the incident that dislodged it .
    Perhaps the reasoning for Max not receiving any sanction was that Lance's tire wasn't cut , thus not affecting his race , but one might ask Lance whether there was any effect on his confidence in the clipped tire to run at full race speed at least for a lap or two after it happened .

This kind of move at Monaco has two cars into the wall .

Liked 1,064 Times in 465 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Koz View Post
    Look at this video guys: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oqTWWnQXuc

Crashstrappen hits him BEFORE the light turns green.
    But his lights on the steering wheel are green.
    SimRace Vereniging Nederland
    www.srvn.nl