Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Liked 3,776 Times in 1,679 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PLuto View Post
    With Juuson Nordgren it was a mistake by FIA, it was corrected, he has ERC1 priority. Yuriy Protasov doesnt have enough budget, so he prefers to keep money for registration for race...
    Situation is changing and Protasov is also working on registration.

2. Likes: Mirek (24th May 2018)
    Liked 131 Times in 60 Posts
    Why not? He can do also events out of U28
    You are being so political sometimes. 😊
    Because with top result in Acropolis he could have a shot for the overall title.
    Even with not so good result in Acropolis he will gain experience for full assault next year.
    Does anybody believe that Ingram’s mentality is different?

Liked 44 Times in 29 Posts
    Situation is changing and Protasov is also working on registration.
    Done!

Liked 9,309 Times in 4,937 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by atsiotras79 View Post
    You are being so political sometimes.
    Because with top result in Acropolis he could have a shot for the overall title.
    Even with not so good result in Acropolis he will gain experience for full assault next year.
    Does anybody believe that Ingram’s mentality is different?
    Why does no-one get it ?? Ingram only has limited funding and so cannot do all events. He will be just aiming for the U28 title which has fewer scoring events and carries a good prize.

His last statement was: "The focus now is getting my health back to 100% and being ready to fight back on the next ERC U28 scoring round in Rome."
    Last edited by Fast Eddie WRC; 25th May 2018 at 14:59.
    #M-SPORTER

Quote Originally Posted by Fast Eddie WRC View Post
    Why does no-one get it ?? Ingram only has limited funding and so cannot do all events. He will be just aiming for the U28 title which has fewer scoring events and carries a good prize.

His last statement was: "The focus now is getting my health back to 100% and being ready to fight back on the next ERC U28 scoring round in Rome."
    I dont know what you are trying to dig here. There is no place for speculation - he was planning to do Acropolis Rally, despite it is not U28. But due to health problems he is forced to miss this event. Simple, no need to add more...

7. Likes: pantealex (27th May 2018),tommeke_B (26th May 2018)
    He said before Canarias that IF he could beat Lukyanuk there, he would have to consider the overall Championship, not just U28.
    But we know what happened there...

Chris and I follow each other on social media and I sometimes discuss things with him and he said nothing about planning to do Acropolis all along.

Maybe it was a last minute decision to get more practice (especially after little seat time in Canarias) but that isnt 'planning'. If he was always going to do it from the start of the season, that is planning.

So basically he would've done Acropolis only really after having the issue at Canarias, but then couldnt due to his health anyway. The 'plan' could not have been for more than a few days...

My other confusion is terms of finance - after his Canarias practice crash he said, 'No regrets apart from my wallet is pretty empty !'
    So he clearly doesnt have much money to go to unnecessary events.
    Last edited by Fast Eddie WRC; 27th May 2018 at 17:57.
    #M-SPORTER

He said before Canarias that IF he could beat Lukyanuk there, he would have to consider the overall Championship, not just U28.
    But we know what happened there...

Chris and I follow each other on social media and I sometimes discuss things with him and he said nothing about planning to do Acropolis all along.

Maybe it was a last minute decision to get more practice (especially after little seat time in Canarias) but that isnt 'planning'. If he was always going to do it from the start of the season, that is planning.

So basically he would've done Acropolis only really after having the issue at Canarias, but then couldnt due to his health anyway. The 'plan' could not have been for more than a few days...

My other confusion is terms of finance - after his Canarias practice crash he said, 'No regrets apart from my wallet is pretty empty !'
    So he clearly doesnt have much money to go to unnecessary events.
    Sorry, I still dont know what you are trying here. Situation with him was not easy, especially with money. But he has plans from beginning of the season, of course it should depends on the results and all other things. Not always is the best to put all plans for public soon, especially in this years, with very fast ways with sharing informations... His plan to start on Acropolis was for sure set before Azores and if he will be healthy now (also after problems on Canarias), for sure he will start in Acropolis. Everything was ready (entry form, test, accomodation, car etc), but his health condition didnt allowed it. I hope he will recover soon and will be able to return back to ERC as soon as possible.

His plan to start on Acropolis was for sure set before Azores and if he will be healthy now... for sure he will start in Acropolis. Everything was ready (entry form, test, accomodation, car etc)
    How did you find this information ?
    #M-SPORTER

Liked 11,137 Times in 4,419 Posts
    Eddie, everyone who has something to do with ERC knows Pluto and Pluto knows basically everyone who has something to do with ERC.
    Stupid is as stupid does. Forrest Gump

12. Likes: EstWRC (28th May 2018),Hartusvuori (31st May 2018),leighton323 (29th May 2018),mousti (28th May 2018),pantealex (28th May 2018),the sniper (28th May 2018),tommeke_B (29th May 2018),TWRC (28th May 2018)
    친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    How did you find this information ?
    LOL...

maybe he follows him on social media... LOL

14. Likes: EstWRC (28th May 2018),MartijnS (28th May 2018),the sniper (28th May 2018),tommeke_B (29th May 2018)