Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    To answer the #6 post

Neuville went after the pack because he choose to... and thats why he got a 4 min penalty on top of his time in the final classification, he did that because he wanted the road to be as clear as possible from the loose gravel but also to follow Ogiers lines and breaking points.

Isn't just the greatest feeling in world when you try and be helpful to others especially when you educate them on trivial things ?? I feel a level of accomplishment that can compare with very few things in life...

I feel like the spider luring innocent victims into my den using a false perception of kindness so i can feast on them later when they dare argue with me... ain't i the best thing this forum has apart from the ignoring function ?

Liked 10,522 Times in 4,616 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nestii View Post
    Tho...could also somebody explain me what’s going on with the road order on Sunday in Rally Mexico ? Why is Neuville first on the road, even tho he’s not the one with the worst time ? Does super-rally put you after the whole pack ?
    Yes. But not for the power stage.

3. Likes: pantealex (12th March 2018)
    Liked 335 Times in 204 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kirungi okwogera View Post
    You can't get a good result if you super-rally.
    Didn't Loeb finish second in Monte once? Early on when it had only just been introduced, think it was when he was in the blue 'privateer' Xsara with the Gauloises/GoFast livery.

Edit: Yep, 2006 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S%C3%A9bastien_Loeb#2006
    Don't think it was the WRCs strongest era, would definitely be difficult to achieve that now.
    You're so beige, you probably think this signature is about someone else.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Also Why did Tidemand go First in The Power stage ?

Liked 11,137 Times in 4,419 Posts
    Because it's the promotor who has the right to decide the starting order for the PS.
    Stupid is as stupid does. Forrest Gump

7. Likes: pantealex (12th March 2018)
    Liked 2,264 Times in 944 Posts
    Nestii, in a ranking from 1 to 10 how difficult is it to understand all the rules behind WRC? And in your opinion, how much do you think they can demotivate a curious potential fan like you and many others to follow the sport?

9. Likes: leighton323 (13th March 2018),pantealex (12th March 2018)
    Liked 105 Times in 44 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N.O.T View Post
    I feel a level of accomplishment that can compare with very few things in life...
    ... ain't i the best thing this forum has apart from the ignoring function ?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirek View Post
    Because it's the promotor who has the right to decide the starting order for the PS.
    Ah okay ^^ that explains a lot of my questions, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by AL14 View Post
    Nestii, in a ranking from 1 to 10 how difficult is it to understand all the rules behind WRC? And in your opinion, how much do you think they can demotivate a curious potential fan like you and many others to follow the sport?
    It's actually just a bit confusing I started fallowing WRC during Rally Poland in the 2017, and managed to pick up quite a lot of Rules, just by watching and listening to Comentators. It didn't really demotivate me, it was just a bit annoying sometimes....I got a hang of it by now, just had a problem with Road Order and such. So i'll give it a 3/10 on my account.

My mother on the other hand, who's 50+, and started watching with me during Rally Australia 2017 got quite demotivated. it wasn't until Rally Sweden 2018 that I explained the most basic rules to her. She got so demotivated, that she skipped Monte Carlo enitrely But I managed to keep her intrested. Just asked her and she said it is like a 8/10. Now It's cool, as she happily watches Rallies with me ^^

I guess It's just important to have somebody explain some rules for you. Hard to get them on your own, but it's possible.

Liked 2,264 Times in 944 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nestii View Post
    Ah okay ^^ that explains a lot of my questions, thank you.

It's actually just a bit confusing I started fallowing WRC during Rally Poland in the 2017, and managed to pick up quite a lot of Rules, just by watching and listening to Comentators. It didn't really demotivate me, it was just a bit annoying sometimes....I got a hang of it by now, just had a problem with Road Order and such. So i'll give it a 3/10 on my account.

My mother on the other hand, who's 50+, and started watching with me during Rally Australia 2017 got quite demotivated. it wasn't until Rally Sweden 2018 that I explained the most basic rules to her. She got so demotivated, that she skipped Monte Carlo enitrely But I managed to keep her intrested. Just asked her and she said it is like a 8/10. Now It's cool, as she happily watches Rallies with me ^^

I guess It's just important to have somebody explain some rules for you. Hard to get them on your own, but it's possible.
    Huge respect for your mother that actually bother initially. Love that.
    You are like me when I start to follow WRC, struggled a lil bit at the beginning but then the challenge and the spirit of the sport was so great that I managed to understand most of it and follow every event.

People like your mother though... It's a pity because I know a lot of people that could be interested to the sport, like all my friends that I have convinced, over the years, to follow me to watch WRC rally in Sardinia (watching live in the stages) and that really loved watching the cars but after a while they really give up with the sport because it's a big barrier for the casual fan following all the action, also due to some complicated rules.
    Anyway thanks for your answers
    Last edited by AL14; 12th March 2018 at 22:33.