Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I don't think it's got anything to do with cars or the drivers ability. Yes Loeb is very good but so is Gronny.
    I think the problem is that Gronny actually believes Loeb is too good and that he can't beat him!!
    He made the statement "Loeb is too fast, I can't catch him" after a rally in 2006 & I recall thinking then that he would never beat the guy if he himself believed he couldn't.
    I think it's just a matter of self belief - he can beat (and has) Loeb, just needs to get his focus back on that instead of the losses. The harder you think it is, the harder it will be.

Yes, he does look tired & I've noticed in recent footage he no longer looks as though he's on a Sunday drive when behind the wheel but how much of this is stress - self inflicted stress?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    So its not just me who has notied that?
    I agree, Marcus looks as though he has the whole world on his sholders.
    The frustration must be getting to him, hell its getting to me and Im only a spectator!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BamBam
    I don't think it's got anything to do with cars or the drivers ability. Yes Loeb is very good but so is Gronny.
    I think the problem is that Gronny actually believes Loeb is too good and that he can't beat him!!
    He made the statement "Loeb is too fast, I can't catch him" after a rally in 2006 & I recall thinking then that he would never beat the guy if he himself believed he couldn't.
    Well Rautiainen said that in ARG at the first stages on saturday when they was the second car on the road, they braked much later than Loeb in every single place and did no misstake, still they lost many seconds, that means the difference comes at straights and that again means, that Citroen is a much faster car. It has nothing to do with beliving, it's facing the facts.
    Aja kovaa Pena.