In this opening season, new phenomenon of Casey Stoner and Desmosedici is in the fame of motorsports world, especially for two wheels category motoGP.

He is convincingly proofing himself as rider isn't easily getting nervous, and invulnerable against Rossi's maneuver. Most of persons being asked about who is your favorite winner in this round, the answer must be one of Rossi and Casey. In term of popularity, Stoner might be only the second to Rossi, but prolonged Rossi's domination has prompted expectation Stoner is to win in every round.

Ducati might have the power and opportunity on winning in the last two-three years ago. He is Stoner, rider that has ability to maximize the advantage of Ducati.

There aren't too much riders proclaiming nickname for themselves that is oftentimes seen in the back of the leather or on the bike. I can remember only a few such as:

Valentino Rossi = The Doctor
Nicky Hayden = Kentucky Kid
Loris Capirosi = Capirex
John Hopkins = Hopper
Sete Gibernau = Give way give way now (totally kidding for the last )
etc

I wonder what is the appropriate nickname for Stoner? Rossi has ever stated the he is afraid of the speed of The Devil Stoner, It sounds challenging but I doubt it would be acceptable for everyone.