Page 1 of 94 1231151 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 936
  1. #1
    Senior Member PLuto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Zlin
    Posts
    6,615
    Like
    164
    Liked 1,649 Times in 771 Posts

    [WRC] Tour de Corse 2018 (Apr 5-8)

    I am surprised but I havent found a thread to Tour de Corse yet. So I will start a new one.



    Rally will have a new sponsor this year - Corsica Linea.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    259
    Like
    751
    Liked 261 Times in 110 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PLuto View Post
    Rally will have a new sponsor this year - Corsica Linea.
    Thank goodness for that...

  3. Likes: A FONDO (9th February 2018),AL14 (8th February 2018),Eli (9th February 2018)
  4. #3
    Senior Member PLuto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Zlin
    Posts
    6,615
    Like
    164
    Liked 1,649 Times in 771 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by the sniper View Post
    Thank goodness for that...
    Why? You didnt liked energy drinks?

  5. Likes: Eli (9th February 2018),the sniper (9th February 2018)
  6. #4
    Senior Member AnttiL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    1,827
    Like
    1,645
    Liked 1,656 Times in 766 Posts
    A lot of new stages, or stages not used in a long time. Désert des Agriates was driven last in 1994 with another name, for instance. Also some stuff from the IRC/ERC years giving advantage for the drivers who were doing the round back then.

  7. #5
    Senior Member Mintexmemory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3,908
    Like
    492
    Liked 717 Times in 385 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AnttiL;1171604 .
    Also some stuff from the IRC/ERC years giving advantage for the drivers who were doing the round back then.
    So that is Ogier, Neuville, Meeke, Breen and Bouffier
    Kris Meeke on Fire -VW so terrified they quit!

  8. #6
    Senior Member er88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    1,013
    Like
    884
    Liked 588 Times in 281 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintexmemory View Post
    So that is Ogier, Neuville, Meeke, Breen and Bouffier
    Not Meeke or Seb. Can include Mikkelsen though

    Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

  9. #7
    Senior Member AnttiL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    1,827
    Like
    1,645
    Liked 1,656 Times in 766 Posts
    SS2/4 has been driven by Sordo, Neuville, Mikkelsen, Bouffier and Breen in 2011-2013. The power stage ending was driven in 2008 with Latvala, Mikkelsen, Loeb and Řstberg in WRC cars, Ogier in a S1600 Citroen. SS5/8 and the power stage's ending was also done in reverse in 2012, but that probably does not help at all.

  10. Likes: er88 (12th February 2018)
  11. #8
    Senior Member PLuto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Zlin
    Posts
    6,615
    Like
    164
    Liked 1,649 Times in 771 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AnttiL View Post
    SS2/4 has been driven by Sordo, Neuville, Mikkelsen, Bouffier and Breen in 2011-2013. The power stage ending was driven in 2008 with Latvala, Mikkelsen, Loeb and Řstberg in WRC cars, Ogier in a S1600 Citroen. SS5/8 and the power stage's ending was also done in reverse in 2012, but that probably does not help at all.
    Do you think that driving one part of stage 10 years ago should help?

  12. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    285
    Like
    322
    Liked 72 Times in 32 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PLuto View Post
    Do you think that driving one part of stage 10 years ago should help?
    Maybe not, but still an interesting piece of information none the less
    NZ Rally Car Database - nzrallycars.weebly.com

  13. #10
    Senior Member AnttiL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    1,827
    Like
    1,645
    Liked 1,656 Times in 766 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by leighton323 View Post
    Maybe not, but still an interesting piece of information none the less
    Yeah, more of this. The drivers would have a set of old pace notes checked in competitive speed, but the roads could be fixed in 10 years.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •