Page 35 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast
    Liked 1,505 Times in 894 Posts
    Bonato with new C3R5 killing everyone, including Leferbve

Liked 544 Times in 302 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by EstWRC View Post
    him and Latvala have been utterly disappointing so far.
    Mikkelsen has the car advantage over Latvala this rally so his performance so far is proper dreadful.

3. Likes: er88 (6th April 2018)
    Liked 1,505 Times in 894 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KKS View Post
    Bonato with new C3R5 killing everyone, including Leferbve
    em..... except Kopecky

Liked 11,152 Times in 4,427 Posts
    Guys, I wasn't here for some time. What happened to Evans?
    Stupid is as stupid does. Forrest Gump

Liked 16,095 Times in 6,984 Posts
    probably a glitch time,at wrc com splits he has all splits bar finish time.

7. Likes: Mirek (6th April 2018)
    Liked 3,795 Times in 1,982 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BigWorm View Post
    Mikkelsen has the car advantage over Latvala this rally so his performance so far is proper dreadful.
    Looking at Sordo vs Lappi as well as Neuville vs Tanak I wouldn't say that Hyundai seems better than Toyota here. Both seem to be behind Ford which is somehow surprising.

But yes Mikkelsen, Latvala and Sordo should have been somewhere around Tanak's position. Quite interesting that all these "struggling" drivers (5 of them) are within 3 secs on 49km stage.

Liked 2,839 Times in 1,612 Posts
    Can they give back times from SS1 after evaluating SS3 times? Seems some fast guys was robbed on SS1 after that accident. (RC4 that is))
    "Reis vas pät pat kaar vas kut"
    Tommi Mäkinen, back in the years...

Liked 16,095 Times in 6,984 Posts
    "The morning was very difficult," said the Hyundai driver. "I mainly experienced a brake problem. They were poorly honed and I lacked aggressiveness, biting into the pedal. "

"I saw the poor guy banging like a bear and trying to rest his leg on short straight lines," confirmed his teammate Nicolas Gilsoul.

"I was not confident and in addition the settings are not ideal," said the Monegasque Saint-Vith. "The car moves a lot, it undershoots untimely. We knew we were not level on the asphalt, here is the confirmation. We will try to remedy this by small touches. "

Does he know where to go? "No, that's the problem ..."

Therefore, it will be difficult to return to Ogier and fight here for the victory. "The rally is still long but Ford and Ogier are too strong. I do not think it's possible to go looking for it yet. I'm already going to try to double Kris Meeke for 2nd place and keep Tanak's Toyota behind, that would be pretty good. We will do the accounts at the end but it is not very well engaged. The Ford has evolved better than us in recent months. "

"The team had more than an hour to analyze the data before this afternoon's assistance. They will change everything and I hope that it will get better, "Nicolas concluded positively.

Nandan: "Let's wait for the 2nd loop"

Michel Nandan, the engineer and sports director of the Hyundai team did not know how to justify himself: "It is true that we are missing something to be really competitive on the tar. If I knew what, we would not be here. Now the situation is not as bad as it may seem. Thierry has lost confidence in his brakes. Let's wait for the outcome of the 2nd loop before drawing hasty conclusions. "

And then Hyundai has not yet shot all its cartridges. "Evolutions arrive (note: apparently one at the engine). They have yet to be validated, but for Germany we should be more successful. " A bit late...

In the meantime, Thierry and Nicolas may have to fight for the podium rather than for victory. Hoping that in the summer, Seb Ogier is not already too far ...

http://www.dhnet.be/sports/moteurs/w...rwALA.facebook

Liked 11,152 Times in 4,427 Posts
    Bonato lost time in the last split. Kopecký now nearly 17 seconds ahead after SS3.
    Stupid is as stupid does. Forrest Gump

Liked 844 Times in 390 Posts
    Neuville should start playing it smart and care about Meeke and Tanak behind him. No point in chasing Ogier, can only hope for some troubles for him, there are still long stages to drive. But, knowing Neuville, he'll take risks anyway.
    Latvala and Mikkelsen not good once again, I was expecting more from Sordo but there's still time.

13. Likes: A FONDO (6th April 2018),AnttiL (6th April 2018)