Page 27 of 38 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
    Liked 782 Times in 309 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AnttiK7 View Post
    So to recap, Ogier slides in an excessive manner with other cars nearby which I don't approve of, if the slide was deliberately induced. He slows down/stops immediately after the slide, maybe when he sees the camera. Tänak slides a bit less but drives the same section with a more committed attitude and speed, as if he is on a stage and not a road section.
    This still sounds like you're watching a different video to the rest of us? Ogier has a much more committed attitude and speed through that left-hander, and you can hear that they have both lifted off by the time they pass the camera.

Liked 240 Times in 108 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kolin View Post
    Dear AnttiK7 please go home and sut up
    Oh dear, why people can´t just accept other opinions? You don´t have to agree with AnttiK7 and others who say that Tänak should be punished, but to say someone should go home and shut up, is really embarrassing...

3. Likes: AnttiL (1st February 2018),Hartusvuori (1st February 2018),sonnybobiche (1st February 2018),steve.mandzij (1st February 2018),T16 (1st February 2018)
    Liked 480 Times in 162 Posts
    One thing springs to my mind reading all this endless... There are people in the world who are always right because they think they are right. They always know what is right and what is wrong. They know it so well that they are ready "to take out sword and start crusade". You can't dare to object them in anyway because the goal is so noble. If you do so you automatically become person who don't understand anything in this world.

5. Likes: AnttiL (1st February 2018),cali (1st February 2018)
    Liked 43 Times in 15 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JUF View Post
    Oh dear, why people can´t just accept other opinions? You don´t have to agree with AnttiK7 and others who say that Tänak should be punished, but to say someone should go home and shut up, is really embarrassing...
    This is not just a different opinion we are talking about here. This man sent complaints to the FIA. It went beyond any limit, and that's why people are angry.

7. Likes: kolin (1st February 2018)
    Liked 160 Times in 51 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by maailmameister View Post
    This is not just a different opinion we are talking about here. This man sent complaints to the FIA. It went beyond any limit, and that's why people are angry.
    Which I have every right to do if I want to.

Quote Originally Posted by GravelBen View Post
    This still sounds like you're watching a different video to the rest of us? Ogier has a much more committed attitude and speed through that left-hander, and you can hear that they have both lifted off by the time they pass the camera.
    First of all it seems to me you are confusing Tänak and Mikkelsen because Tänak most certainly hasn't lifted off by the time he reaches the camera. Note that Tänak's driving on the road section begins at 1:20 in the video, Ogier is followed by Mikkelsen in the Hyundai. But here's some data. I timed the moment from which Ogier appears into view in the left hander to the time he reaches the camera at about 6 seconds. Tänak does the same distance in about 4 seconds so in that stretch of road his average speed is almost twice the speed of Ogier. Still, I don't approve of the kind of slides either on road section that Ogier shows, I definitely agree with that. But like I said, the speed he does on the video is barely over half of what Tänak is doing.

9. Likes: Allez Andruet (1st February 2018)
    Liked 237 Times in 112 Posts
    so both sliding - you agree, both below speed limit - you agree. To punish both - you dont agree as if one slide is 'safer'??? or you wanted to punish Ott and finally other video came out and now you would do anything to 'save' others and still punish Ott? or dear or dear...

11. Likes: cali (1st February 2018)
    Liked 945 Times in 513 Posts
    You weren`t present and can`t tell anything about the speed. Measuring something from a youtube video isn`t correct. You can measure one body organ like that. And yes, you are correct, it`s everyones right to be a ****, but that doesn`t mean others have to agree and accept.
    Last edited by Tarmop; 1st February 2018 at 09:20.

Liked 57 Times in 24 Posts
    27 pages...

Liked 1,995 Times in 793 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by maailmameister View Post
    This man sent complaints to the FIA. It went beyond any limit, and that's why people are angry.
    But if there's nothing wrong with Tänak's antics, then why to even care about someone sending a complaint (if you want to call it that) to the FIA?
    ku ois neljä pyörää ku vetäis ni ois vähän eri sekunnit kyllä pätkillä, sen mä takaan

15. Likes: AnttiK7 (1st February 2018),sonnybobiche (1st February 2018)
    Liked 160 Times in 51 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarmop View Post
    You weren`t present and can`t tell anything about the speed. Measuring something from a youtube video isn`t correct.
    I can't measure their speed in km/h, but I can measure their relative speed to each other with quite good accuracy and that is what I was talking about.