Page 25 of 38 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
    Liked 2,129 Times in 924 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AnttiK7 View Post
    Thanks for the video! This actually only makes it look worse for Tänak unfortunately. Pay attention when Ogier gives some sideways action from 0:20 onwards on a road section. Tänak drives the same bit of road section from 1:20 onwards as if he is on a stage and not on a public road. Yeah I'm not approving of Ogier's driving either, but this just makes it look worse for Tänak. I guess a lot of that is that they want to desperately keep some temperature in the tires and brakes, but it doesn't make it ok. It's good to have more footage though, thanks!
    haha, sorry, but you are a clown.
    have you ever driven a car yourself?
    Last edited by TypeR; 1st February 2018 at 09:16.

2. Likes: maailmameister (1st February 2018)
    Liked 16,095 Times in 6,984 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Franky View Post
    I think he, N.O.T already said something here
    he cant speak free on a open forum due ti his position.
    I am sure that if he sent him a pm he will help him.

Liked 160 Times in 51 Posts
    I said I didn't approve of Ogier's driving, especially if the slide was self induced but that's so slow speed that I wouldn't make headlines about it. Tänak on the other hand is setting up his car into the hairpin already as if he is on a stage and just floors it past the camera guy. Perhaps Ogier was just smart enough to slow down immediately when he saw the camera.

5. Likes: M1rko (2nd February 2018)
    Liked 160 Times in 51 Posts
    Also if you want to look at it that way it is also a problem in terms of the competition if there's one guy who drives the liaisons like a cowboy warming up tires and brakes every possible chance he can and another who actually follows road traffic rules. The nice guy will have at least a small disadvantage with colder brakes and tires. But that's a different issue.

Liked 2,129 Times in 924 Posts
    I said I didn't approve of Ogier's driving, especially if the slide was self induced but that's so slow speed that I wouldn't make headlines about it. Tänak on the other hand is setting up his car into the hairpin already as if he is on a stage and just floors it past the camera guy. Perhaps Ogier was just smart enough to slow down immediately when he saw the camera.
    And like I have stated before, this is nothing to do with nationality, person in question, speed on the stages or anything else. If Latvala, Lappi, Ogier or whoever else took the same bit of road the same way, my views and actions would not change.
    THIS - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOwXTr5bdvc&t=43s means ,floors out'' not what you can see from either videos..
    How can you say that it doesn't matter to you, if it was Tanak or not?

Liked 1,530 Times in 658 Posts
    It's good to have more footage though, thanks!
    What are you actually getting out of this thread? I find your 'contribution' to this forum so far utterly bizarre. Of all the things in rallying you could talk about, all the subjects you could have contributed to or joined to discuss, I can't get why any fan would be so solely focused on this subject.

It'd makes more sense if this was some next level trolling exercise by NOT in disguise...

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Well, that explains a lot what you said earlier

I'm a big fan of Ogier
    Last edited by Epik; 31st January 2018 at 21:29.

10. Likes: steve.mandzij (31st January 2018)
    Liked 237 Times in 112 Posts
    Ogier slides pas minivan - no problem, other drivers slides - no problem, Ogier using mobile phone while driving - no problem, etc... Ott sliding, and he was faster on actual stages in comparison with some fins - THATS THE PROBLEM, WORD END... cmon Antti, and you are saying you are not nationalistic?
    Get a life...

12. Likes: cali (1st February 2018)
    Liked 12 Times in 8 Posts
    Im quite sure that guy forgot to buy bills this month, tomorrow is a new month, hopefully he will get his retirement money and can buy some. Happy good February everyone and that guy is a real idiot. I unsubscribed this true idiot from youtube aswell, nothing to do if he is making fake videos and saying his a fan of motorsport. Haha.

14. Likes: maailmameister (1st February 2018)
    Liked 40 Times in 14 Posts
    You are little pissed out girl. So actually you approve Ogiers driving because its for your eyes slower, than Tanaks. So lets say if the drifting speed is for you under 50km/h its ok? And now its much more worse to Tanak because his speed was 51km/h while drifing. And you were there and measured it.
    We all see it allready form your first post that you want something happen only with Tanak you allways close your little eyes then its somebody else.
    You have made of yourself a good example how stupid and ridicilous can one girl be

16. Likes: cali (1st February 2018),maailmameister (1st February 2018)