Page 24 of 38 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
    Liked 2,089 Times in 902 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AnttiK7 View Post
    But ok, that's enough off-topic.
    You should have started the whole thread with that...

Liked 9 Times in 2 Posts
    https://youtu.be/5O-INzThaZ0?t=11 you should report some other drives too, seems like sideways is quite popular on road sections.

3. Likes: danon (31st January 2018),dimviii (31st January 2018),eib1 (31st January 2018),EstWRC (31st January 2018),HenryEST (31st January 2018),jliivak (31st January 2018),sindroms (1st February 2018),the sniper (31st January 2018)
    Liked 1,529 Times in 657 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hannes36 View Post
    https://youtu.be/5O-INzThaZ0?t=11 you should report some other drives too, seems like sideways is quite popular on road sections.
    This sh*t just got real...

Shut it down. Shut it all down!

Liked 160 Times in 51 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hannes36 View Post
    Thanks for the video! This actually only makes it look worse for Tänak unfortunately. Pay attention when Ogier gives some sideways action from 0:20 onwards on a road section. Tänak drives the same bit of road section from 1:20 onwards as if he is on a stage and not on a public road. Yeah I'm not approving of Ogier's driving either, but this just makes it look worse for Tänak. I guess a lot of that is that they want to desperately keep some temperature in the tires and brakes, but it doesn't make it ok. It's good to have more footage though, thanks!

Liked 945 Times in 513 Posts
    How can you even sleep at night, in this awful world where everything needs repairing?

Lock this thread and let him make his letter to FIA if it grows his...ummm...whatever.
    Last edited by Tarmop; 31st January 2018 at 21:48.

7. Likes: steve.mandzij (31st January 2018)
    Liked 12,164 Times in 5,216 Posts
    unbelievable, what a coincidence....just right after estonians have joined Toyota, kind of finnish team and performed very well on the first rally, a finnish guy pops out and starts to blame Tänak for making bad reputation for rally even though there is every bit of evidence the other drivers doing the same on the vid hannes posted...yet you still only talk about Tänak.

what a coincidence...

9. Likes: cali (1st February 2018)
    Liked 189 Times in 74 Posts
    Thanks for the video! This actually only makes it look worse for Tänak unfortunately. Pay attention when Ogier gives some sideways action from 0:20 onwards on a road section. Tänak drives the same bit of road section from 1:20 onwards as if he is on a stage and not on a public road. Yeah I'm not approving of Ogier's driving either, but this just makes it look worse for Tänak. I guess a lot of that is that they want to desperately keep some temperature in the tires and brakes, but it doesn't make it ok. It's good to have more footage though, thanks!
    wow you really amaze me - somehow now Ogier and Mikkelsen going sideways makes it look worse for Tänak... thats some world class logic. You ***** human being just dont know when to quit, do you?

11. Likes: steve.mandzij (31st January 2018)
    Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    How does it make things worse for Tänakr ? Ogier is using phone on road section and drifting aswell . You should totally send another email..
    Last edited by Epik; 31st January 2018 at 22:05.

Liked 16,087 Times in 6,980 Posts
    a member here works for FIA.
    search for user ''NOT'',he will help you.

14. Likes: drive (31st January 2018),Epik (31st January 2018)
    Liked 1,090 Times in 488 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dimviii View Post
    a member here works for FIA.
    search for user ''NOT'',he will help you.
    I think he, N.O.T already said something here
    Never stop dreaming because one day it might happen.