Page 32 of 38 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast
    Liked 377 Times in 187 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr C1412 View Post
    So in summary the thread went something like this:
    - Ogier uses his phone while driving on a main road.
    Antti: “I’m OK with that”.
    - Ogier is filmed going sideways past a van on a public road.
    - Mikkleson is filmed going sideways on a public road.
    Antti: I’m OK with that”.
    - Evans is filmed going sideways on a public road.
    - Tänak is filmed entertaining a few of his fans at the side of a quiet road by wheel spinning at a snails pace.
    Antti: “Ban that f*cker! I’m making a formal complaint to the FIA!”

You are everything that is wrong with patriotic idiots. Now put your panties back on and move away from the PC before you embarrass yourself even more.
    1) You messed up the timeline.
    2) Abundance of redundance.
    3) Can we stop the name-calling?
    4) Can we stop the polemic?
    5) Can we stop with the stereotypical twitter shitstorm rhetoric?

Enough already. It didn't get us anywhere 30 pages ago. It almost certainly won't help now.

2. Likes: Allez Andruet (1st February 2018),AnttiL (1st February 2018),JUF (1st February 2018),Rallyper (1st February 2018),steve.mandzij (2nd February 2018)
    Liked 21 Times in 7 Posts
    Who said it was in chronological order?

Liked 189 Times in 74 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Watson View Post
    A solution to the tire warming issue could be that they would block a piece of road before the stage, however long it needs to be, so they can zick-zack and do heavy breaking to get heat into the tires and breaks safely.

Does that sound appeasing to everybody?
    This may not be common everywhere, but on this one rally which organization i used to help for 10 years, it was common practice. We closed road to traffic from nearest junction to the SS start - it was anywhere between 200m to 2km. There drivers could do warming up if they wanted.

5. Likes: Allez Andruet (1st February 2018),AnttiL (1st February 2018),pantealex (1st February 2018)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr C1412 View Post
    Who said it was in chronological order?
    Your argument stands and falls with chronology. I was hoping you said it was.

Please also refer to points to points 2) through to 5) since you're answering me.
    Last edited by Watson; 1st February 2018 at 16:38.

Liked 12 Times in 8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AnttiK7 View Post
    I honestly feel making headlines about the incidents you mentioned would be over reaction. The only one even worth considering is the excessive, but very slow speed sliding, if it was intentional that is, because we can't even tell that from the video. Like I said, maybe Ogier is smart enough to stop playing around when he sees someone filming, who knows.
    Duude! Have you ever driven rear biased 4 wheel car? On snow? With slicks?
    As soon as you touch the pedal the rear steps out. Tänak was not braking the car with the slide (as you would to with a drift) he was just trying to get along. His wheels were pointing straight. He was going uphill on a ice coverd road, i would give it a little gas also. Maybe a little fast but was not over speed limit.

If you don't like how they drive in France alps then you should wright FIA to ban Monte

Quote Originally Posted by Vahula View Post
    Duude! Have you ever driven rear biased 4 wheel car? On snow? With slicks?
    As soon as you touch the pedal the rear steps out. Tänak was not braking the car with the slide (as you would to with a drift) he was just trying to get along. His wheels were pointing straight. He was going uphill on a ice coverd road, i would give it a little gas also. Maybe a little fast but was not over speed limit.

If you don't like how they drive in France alps then you should wright FIA to ban Monte
    You're later than Chinese new year. This point was discussed between pages 15 - 20 and you're bringing nothing to the table except more wild ill informed speculation with a dash of pseudo anecdote.

I don't mean to be a dick but you're adding to the mess.

9. Likes: AnttiL (1st February 2018)
    Liked 160 Times in 51 Posts
    Ok, let's not start going in the same circles again. Everyone who has insulted me, it's all good, I forgive you for the name calling and other nonsense. I mean I don't even know you guys, you don't know me, so what the hell is this. All I see is a nickname and a lot of angry looking insults directed towards me, but I don't even feel anything inside when I read them, as the insults don't feel in any way descriptive about me. Life is way too short for this kind of nonsense honestly, let's just move on from that. I know very well that nothing in life is black and white. But I have also learnt to become more opinionated about things that mean something to me and perhaps that gets translated to messages that are sometimes more black and white than they should. I am very nostalgic about WRC's past, I follow the present intensely and I am also progressive and want the sport to change for the better when thinking about the future, all at the same time. And that can be quite conflicting actually sometimes. From that point I can understand why some people have brought up my videos and different elements of my passion that don't support these views. But this kind of thinking is equally part of my passion for rallying. I don't want something to stay the same because it has 'always' been like that. That's the way it is. And that's why this topic was created in the first place. That is why I have contacted FIA personally and why I would like to see things changed.

Anyway Watson actually has extremely constructive and good ideas, best ones in this topic so far, and we should concentrate the discussion along those lines if you want to keep discussing in this topic, rather than go back to going in silly circles. I guess discussing about anything is a process, the discussion starts from somewhere and continues somewhere and eventually ends somewhere but you can't see the journey from the beginning. C´est la vie. Good night.

11. Likes: sonnybobiche (2nd February 2018)
    Liked 21 Times in 7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Watson View Post
    I don't mean to be a dick.
    I would hate to see you try.

Liked 237 Times in 112 Posts
    to keep it short - did you send other video to FIA? or just one video of Ott and asking to ban him?

That would clear loads of emotions.... or create a new ones... if you dare to answer. because now loads of emotions but not clear whatyou have done and what not

친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    8 pages of arguing over some fun...

real life must be really hard for you guys....

15. Likes: janvanvurpa (3rd February 2018),Rallyper (2nd February 2018)