Hybrid View

Liked 296 Times in 135 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SubaruNorway View Post
    Never very clever passing a car by 50cm, what if a kid ran out just as he passed?
    what if an avalanche would have cross the road after Tanak's passage? Do you blame the car being too loud and starting the avalanche? Do you blame the guy for parking at the wrong spot? do you blame the authority for not installing avalanche protection? i mean with "what if" we can all stay at home and follow every rule, yet still not be guaranteed to stay safe...

2. Likes: A FONDO (29th January 2018),Augury (29th January 2018),cali (29th January 2018)
    Liked 1,885 Times in 738 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by spiderem View Post
    what if an avalanche would have cross the road after Tanak's passage? Do you blame the car being too loud and starting the avalanche? Do you blame the guy for parking at the wrong spot? do you blame the authority for not installing avalanche protection? i mean with "what if" we can all stay at home and follow every rule, yet still not be guaranteed to stay safe...
    That's probably the most illogical post i have seen in my entire life.
    It's not so hard to understand, just don't do it at a rally.
    I've had to throw the car in the ditch myself due to rally drivers thinking they are immortal and it's not that much fun.

At least western Europe seem to have more common sense, good thing the rest of the world doesn't have a driving culture like Russia, I've never been so scared in traffic.
    "Die with memories, not with dreams" Scott McIsaac
    http://www.motorsportfilmer.net

4. Likes: AnttiL (29th January 2018),satukata (29th January 2018),steve.mandzij (30th January 2018)
    Liked 1,544 Times in 663 Posts
    That's probably the most illogical post i have seen in my entire life.
    It's not so hard to understand, just don't do it at a rally.
    I've had to throw the car in the ditch myself due to rally drivers thinking they are immortal and it's not that much fun.

At least western Europe seem to have more common sense, good thing the rest of the world doesn't have a driving culture like Russia, I've never been so scared in traffic.
    While I tend to agree with you in some points this western common sense thing is on the other side of your called russian stupidity. Both sides have gone into extreme

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Liked 1,093 Times in 491 Posts
    If Russia scares you, then you haven't seen anything yet.

But on topic. I think that you've blown it out of proportion with this case, Antti.
    Never stop dreaming because one day it might happen.