Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintexmemory View Post
    No made-up story. Sordo and Ogier would have won Spain on separate occasions had orders / engine management not been applied. I can't wait for Petter's biography when he can tell his own story about the Citroen mechanics 'interventions' on his hire car when ever Loeb was out of the running. I am not saying Loeb wasn't a briliant driver but he wasn't the Mr Nice Guy that his PR has led many to believe
    you know one gigigalli is enough for this forum...

2. Likes: dimviii (31st January 2018),EstWRC (31st January 2018)
    Liked 16,087 Times in 6,980 Posts
    No made-up story. Sordo and Ogier would have won Spain on separate occasions had orders / engine management not been applied. I can't wait for Petter's biography when he can tell his own story about the Citroen mechanics 'interventions' on his hire car when ever Loeb was out of the running. I am not saying Loeb wasn't a briliant driver but he wasn't the Mr Nice Guy that his PR has led many to believe
    till now the facts are that Ogier wanted Nr 1 status at Ford,and he had superior mechanical parts at his car,thats why Tanak prefered Toyota
    also its a fact that Ogier at Citroen didnt want Nr 2 status against a 7 times world champion.Team manager gave him the right to push Loeb, and both lost,the one his job and the other the championship.All these happened while Loeb sweeping all gravel rallies.

Thats the only facts.
    your stories about engine management are laughable.

Liked 1,170 Times in 791 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dimviii View Post
    Ogier at Citroen didnt want Nr 2 status against a 7 times world champion.Team manager gave him the right to push Loeb, and both lost,the one his job and the other the championship.All these happened while Loeb sweeping all gravel rallies.
    That's quite some news, wow, thanks.
    "With that car, your brain can actually never keep up"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4IRMYuE1hI

Liked 833 Times in 381 Posts
    You have no way of knowing. I could say that Ogier won his 4 championships at VW not because he's an omniscient God, as you believe, but because he cheated and VW gave him a car with 100hp more and irregular tyres. But why would I create a story like that? I don't feel the need to bring down drivers I don't particularly like.
    Let's be honest, Mintex. I respect every driver and every fan of every driver, but it's hard to consider your posts serious, when 90% of them are hyping up Ogier in such a manner that one would think you're trolling big time. You seem so obsessed to try to prove that Ogier is better than Loeb that I'm sure not even Ogier cares as much as you do.

Quote Originally Posted by stefanvv View Post
    That's quite some news, wow, thanks.
    these are news only for you.All the others knew them for years.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach 2 View Post
    Since I can not create any interest in discussion, I get to answer myself.
    After winning 78 WRC rally over a relatively short period of time, what is it that possibly is very illogical?
    That he, in the same period, is the one with the most 2 places too?
    This may be what distinguishes Loeb (and possibly Ogier) from all his competitors. He only tried to win whenever he cold. Would the contest for first place with a high probability bring great opportunities for a run-off and thus 0 points, he did not, like his competitors would, tried until it said bang.

This should, for example, Meek learn from. Try to win with a car that most likely belongs at 3-4-5 place is completely unbelievable, and stubid. Your back feeling will tell you when the limit is reached. Or put it another way, it should.
    If not, he will not, can not, take up the battle with Ogier. Not him either.
    Ogier really impressed me last season. He could even endure in some rally end up behind one in the same team.
    In general I can agree, until 2016. Then we saw Ogier we never saw before, It's like the same fire doesn't seem to burn in him anymore. Yes, he wants to beat everyone still but not on the every single stage not on the every single rally, especially last year when everything was new to him. The world just keeps going and without those intermediate "titles", he is still the best one at the end. Loeb on the other hand never gave up on those ambitions.

BTW it's "Meeke", not "Meek".

these are news only for you.All the others knew them for years.
    If You don't like my posts You can easily ignore them. I rarely post lately anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by stefanvv View Post
    If You don't like my posts You can easily ignore them. I rarely post lately anyway.
    cant ignore a post with irony when you quote me.

cant ignore a post with irony when you quote me.
    Irony? Why do You think so, I only thanked for the information.

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Wow.. Is this thread still alive? I am not saying that Loeb is not a great driver, What i say is that he had an easy ride to his 9 titles in the WRC. And between 2008-2012 he did not have any serious competition and Citroen was far above every other manufacturer. And i am pretty certain that if Loeb had competed fulltime in the WRC between 1993-2001 instead of 2003-12 he would still be WRC champ, But definitely not a 9-time champ.