Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJan View Post
    I'm not arguing one way or another, I'm just saying that your logic is flawed.

BTW I'd still have an issue with you calling people 'retard' as well. I used to do the same myself (use it derogatorily), not proud of it.
    everyone uses derogatory terms... for example in this forum i have been called gay, faggot and other things as well... and i believe most of human males sometime in their lives used this word as derogatory... does this shows hate towards homosexuals ? or when we say that a driver drives like a woman we hate women ?

especially on an open forum we use for fun ?

Liked 134 Times in 93 Posts
    Peter Prevc will be WDC obviously..

Liked 838 Times in 385 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N.O.T View Post
    to be honest if i saw a person making fun of a disabled person would consider him quite a low life...

but in our everyday lives we use words like idiot, stupid, retarded, wanker and other words which we mean in a negative meaning but if we actually saw a person with the condition we would not use that word...

you have never called someone stupid or any other defamatory word ?

and as i said i never expressed any hate toward people with any kind of condtiiton.
    I don't have a problem with what you said, if I'd feel offended by that, I'd have to feel offended by most of things on the internet. I'm just advising him that threatening to call to police is useless and an overreaction.

친애하는 지도자
    Quote Originally Posted by ESTR View Post
    Peter Prevc will be WDC obviously..
    very anti climatic post kid...

친애하는 지도자
    Quote Originally Posted by focus206 View Post
    I don't have a problem with what you said, if I'd feel offended by that, I'd have to feel offended by most of things on the internet. I'm just advising him that threatening to call to police is useless and an overreaction.
    some people over react over simple things we call them various things but i do not dare to name them

one charge of hate crime is enough for me for today... maybe tomorrow.

Old dude, well done. You just make this thread most popular at the moment. And it's even NOT talking about WDC anymore for a long time.

Liked 1,835 Times in 710 Posts
    This thread is the perfect example why the ignore feature is good and why I don't waste time arguing with silly men on the internet.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    From your house bruv.

Liked 156 Times in 62 Posts
    So, who is going to win the WDC? My money's on Ogier. I believe some drivers could beat him, but they just mess up too often. Ogier is too consistent.

I think the WRC is in good shape compared to pre-2017, but it'll get even better once Ogier retires.

Quote Originally Posted by MentalParadox View Post
    So, who is going to win the WDC? My money's on Ogier. I believe some drivers could beat him, but they just mess up too often. Ogier is too consistent.

I think the WRC is in good shape compared to pre-2017, but it'll get even better once Ogier retires.
    It will be the same.. Probably Neuville multi champion, or Tanak. Others are not capable of..