Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Liked 109 Times in 58 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N.O.T View Post
    yes but we don't go on beach volleyball forums suggesting who is going to be champion according to who has the best looking ass.
    Greg, get your shit about autism deleted or I will report you to the police... hate crime against the disabled. Know your name and where you work pal. Your move.

Liked 56 Times in 34 Posts
    Paulo Nobre or Ricardo Triviño, my bets
    Jesus Christ, Kris!!! (Not again)

Liked 3,476 Times in 1,016 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by car View Post
    Greg, get your shit about autism deleted or I will report you to the police... hate crime against the disabled. Know your name and where you work pal. Your move.
    Regardless if you are serious or not, this is hilarious.

4. Likes: cali (30th January 2018),dimviii (27th January 2018),EightGear (27th January 2018),focus206 (26th January 2018),seb_sh (27th January 2018),the sniper (26th January 2018)
    Quote Originally Posted by tommeke_B View Post
    Regardless if you are serious or not, this is hilarious.
    why?

Liked 335 Times in 204 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by A FONDO View Post
    Oh come on you pricks, the girl just loves him on photos. Have you never watched beach volleyball because of some stunning blonde?
    Skiing is more my thing, can't have anything against Frida Hansdotter...but at least I know she hasn't retired from the sport.
    Last edited by MrJan; 26th January 2018 at 21:56.
    You're so beige, you probably think this signature is about someone else.

친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    where or when did i express my hate towards autistic people ?

you reference autism a lot when trying to make fun of others. Trust me, that's enough. Won't be debating or replying to you anymore about this. I have told you what you need to do.

Liked 833 Times in 381 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by car View Post
    you reference autism a lot when trying to make fun of others. Trust me, that's enough. Won't be debating or replying to you anymore about this. I have told you what you need to do.
    Police barely does anything if someone is reported for death threats on the internet, just think if you'll go to them and say "a guy on a forum makes autism jokes", they'd laugh in your face. That's not even remotely serious enough to have them involved. Just put him on your ignore list, if you really can't stand those.

10. Likes: steve.mandzij (27th January 2018)
    친애하는 지도자
    but calling someone autistic is like calling someone an idiot or stupid... you do not express hate towards the condition you just note that the person is acting that way.

I really would like to see how this goes with the police, as i said i do not have anything against autistic people or any form of disability and i would never make fun of someone with any kind of condition mental or physical... as i said is it a hate crime to call someone stupid ?

you take this forum quite seriously which is interesting.

친애하는 지도자
    Quote Originally Posted by focus206 View Post
    Police barely does anything if someone is reported for death threats on the internet, just think if you'll go to them and say "a guy on a forum makes autism jokes", they'd laugh in your face. That's not even remotely serious enough to have them involved. Just put him on your ignore list, if you really can't stand those.
    to be honest if i saw a person making fun of a disabled person would consider him quite a low life...

but in our everyday lives we use words like idiot, stupid, retarded, wanker and other words which we mean in a negative meaning but if we actually saw a person with the condition we would not use that word...

you have never called someone stupid or any other defamatory word ?

and as i said i never expressed any hate toward people with any kind of condtiiton.