Page 3 of 90 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Liked 3,776 Times in 1,679 Posts
    I must say that I like Sardegna a lot, I think it is WRC event where I was the most times (once it was IRC). So I can highly recommend it - nice gravel stages, usually nice weather, I dont remember any problems with marshalls. Regarding the recommendations - if you have ever watched any rally as spectator, you can use same preparation like for other events - mainly you can look at the maps and compare it with the last year, then watch onboards and find the best suitable place (and if there is lot of spectators on the video it meens it will be good accessible spot). Then you can watch also official programme of the rally, where should be also some tips for spectators, who are not able/have no time to do better preparation before the rally. Or you can ask fans here to recommend some specific places to watch (you should write what type of places you prefer).

2. Likes: AL14 (19th March 2018),WRC1 (20th February 2018)
    Liked 144 Times in 87 Posts
    Anyone got some nice spots for Monte Baranta and /or Castelsardo stage?
    Double point at Monte Baranta, is that good?

Liked 2,264 Times in 944 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by krissucool View Post
    I am a bit new here but maybe somebody can give me some tips. Never been to a WRC event but really thinking about going to Sardegna with my girlfriend, since we are living close in Malta.
    Been a huge WRC and rally fan from my sofa but honestly have no idea about the experience of watching a rally live. So maybe someone can give a few pointers for instance what/where should we look for information, how do you find the best places to watch the stages and so on to a total noob in that sence.
    Also how is Rally Sardegna from the viewpoint of a spectator compared to other events.
    Any info is much appreciated.
    Been in Sardinia 4 times. My best advice is not to look for information other than maps and access to the stages. Don't go on organizer suggested spots (they are overly crowded and "overly safe") or known spots like the jump in Monte Lerno.
    If you want to feel the real rally Sardinia experience find the spot you want looking at the maps and go there by yourself. There is nothing better than listening to the echo of a WRC car coming from far away and be surrounded by nature and a couple of sardinian guys drinking wine and beer.
    On saturday if you go to Monti di Alà or Monte Lerno stages you can easily not make any itinerary, just go to the access more comfortable for you and if you are willing to walk you will most likely find 3 or 4 good spots every km.

Liked 2,241 Times in 1,199 Posts
    Kopecky doing Sardinia. My guess would be with Nordgren since he hasn’t had a go yet.

Liked 258 Times in 103 Posts
    Hello, question about golden pass. As i understand it is not needed to watch rally. But it does come with dedicated parking. Is this as good thing to have as in Poland VIP parking was? Will one ticket per car be enough or will they check that all passengers in car have a pass?

Liked 73 Times in 38 Posts
    Dalmazzini #wrc2

Liked 2,195 Times in 1,078 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartolbia84 View Post
    Dalmazzini #wrc2
    First name ?

Car ?
    "quattro best 4wd rallycar ever"

Andrea Dalmazzini with Ford Fiesta R5

Sardegna + Roma (erc) + 2 events cir

Liked 144 Times in 87 Posts
    Not the right topic maybe, but i was wondering if there is any news on Al Attiah competing in Sardinia.
    Roumurs where he was going to do some events, i thought including Sardinia. Would love to see a 4th Yaris on stages!

Looking forward to going there once again!

Rumors: Ostberg in C3 WRC

Very probability start Raoux (ds3 wrc) and Yazeed (Fiesta wrc)

12. Likes: AnttiL (10th April 2018),pantealex (11th April 2018)