Page 87 of 89 FirstFirst ... 37778586878889 LastLast
    친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dimviii View Post
    The only pros that care about rally action than worthless stupid nature photos of shit. well done.

2. Likes: Rallyper (22nd May 2018)
    Liked 16,087 Times in 6,980 Posts

Liked 385 Times in 191 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rallyper View Post
    Also combined with tyres with less grip maybe?

It´s also my concern over the speed, however rallying never was a harmless sport. Not even in the 60´s having 80-90 hp.

But thinking of the consequences of a fatal accident among one of the cars in the top, for example in Finland, make me shiver.
    Power is not the problem. Grip and corner speeds are. Sudden stop with a tree etc. Is the most dangerous. 60’s had almost zero safety equipment

Liked 833 Times in 405 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by EstWRC View Post
    some interesting bits from an interview with Tommi in estonian newspaper, especially the bit about Latvala. i dont remember when was the last time that i saw team principal being so straightforward about his driver.

Do the marshals have to react quicker and throw away the big stones from the road?

TM: Absolutely! They had enough time to do it. Finally they did it but unfortunately too late for us. I dont particularly only mean the safety of the drivers or this accident with Ott but safety in general. These big stones can fly everywhere. It is dangerous in every way.

How do you comment Latvalas accident on the next stage?

TM: Jari-Mattis harddrive crashed again. As soon as Ott retired he lost his rhytm and things got messed up.

Can you specify ?

TM: He started to think that Tänaks retirement opens him a new chance. He forgot to concentrate on the driving and there was a accident right away. It was purely his mistake, no excuses.

Then also an interview with Latvala where he says that the car is more faster this year and there is more grip but it also has brought side effects and that he has to drive the car in different way. He cant drive the same way as he was used to drive.
    It's literally 2016 all over again: car too stable for sideways, strong teammate, "this is my year to win the shampionship", etc etc.

On the bright side he finally woke up from his slow and steady approach and began to win stages in Portugal.

Liked 1,170 Times in 791 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dimviii View Post
    who was trying to beat?
    The question is - was he trying to beat someone/something. If we answer that question, we might step up to the next level - who/what.
    "With that car, your brain can actually never keep up"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4IRMYuE1hI

친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by stefanvv View Post
    The question is - was he trying to beat someone/something. If we answer that question, we might step up to the next level - who/what.
    when stupid people try to be smart they only thing they achieve is to ridicule themselves...

you are all over the place, get your head sorted.

8. Likes: dimviii (22nd May 2018)
    Liked 1,170 Times in 791 Posts
    I know, I know, easy now dog.
    "With that car, your brain can actually never keep up"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4IRMYuE1hI

Liked 16,087 Times in 6,980 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by stefanvv View Post
    you said he wasnt trying to beat Neuville.
    So who was trying to beat?

Liked 544 Times in 302 Posts
    Ogier wants to beat everyone, you could tell that by how frustrated he was on Saturday and forward because he couldn't fight at the front.

He paid the price of making a mistake by cutting a corner too much, but his pace was encouraging up until that point.

Liked 2,832 Times in 1,606 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by COD View Post
    Power is not the problem. Grip and corner speeds are. Sudden stop with a tree etc. Is the most dangerous. 60’s had almost zero safety equipment
    Yeah, that´s what I tried to state. Give them 500 hp but no grip. No problem to me. But still, as you say we have the sudden stops. Dangerous in every speed more or less, depending how the impact takes.
    "Reis vas pät pat kaar vas kut"
    Tommi Mäkinen, back in the years...

13. Likes: AnttiL (22nd May 2018),sonnybobiche (27th May 2018)