Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Liked 10,522 Times in 4,616 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ESTR View Post
    I think that Meeke, Paddon and Latvala are out. Everyone talks at the begiining of the year about Sordo but look where he is now. He have many years in WRC and probably many years at Hyundai. They will not let go of him that quickly.
    It's not that simple. Some other manufacturer could give a better deal. Sordo may be frustrated with Hyundai for benching him half of the season when he's constantly driving better than his teammates. Like I've said before, this year's silly season will be interesting with all the contracts ending, but it's still too early for that.

Liked 341 Times in 189 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AnttiL View Post
    It's not that simple. Some other manufacturer could give a better deal. Sordo may be frustrated with Hyundai for benching him half of the season when he's constantly driving better than his teammates. Like I've said before, this year's silly season will be interesting with all the contracts ending, but it's still too early for that.
    I think Del Barrio has been a big factor in Sordo resurgence this season despite his enforced weekends off.

3. Likes: steve.mandzij (19th May 2018)
    Liked 10,522 Times in 4,616 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by noel157 View Post
    I think Del Barrio has been a big factor in Sordo resurgence this season despite his enforced weekends off.
    I still think he was quick and realiable in 2017 as well, with some technical problems ruining early gravel rallies and a couple of rare mistakes on tarmac events later in the season.

5. Likes: steve.mandzij (19th May 2018)
    Liked 3,797 Times in 1,983 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AnttiL View Post
    I still think he was quick and realiable in 2017 as well, with some technical problems ruining early gravel rallies and a couple of rare mistakes on tarmac events later in the season.
    Quite many offs were his own fault, specially on the rallies where he should have scored (Germany, partly Spain) but also some of the gravel ones. Then there were the rallies where he has never been fast (Finland, GB).

He was reasonably fast a times yes, but nowhere near this year. This is (so far) his best season in like 7 years.

Liked 1,494 Times in 854 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mknight View Post
    Quite many offs were his own fault, specially on the rallies where he should have scored (Germany, partly Spain) but also some of the gravel ones. Then there were the rallies where he has never been fast (Finland, GB).

He was reasonably fast a times yes, but nowhere near this year. This is (so far) his best season in like 7 years.
    I think it's his best season since 2009....ok 2011 wasn't to bad in the MINI but 2009 was pretty good for the then young spaniard.
    Only you know your true potential.
    This year we rally #ForCraig

Liked 802 Times in 437 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    I think it's his best season since 2009....ok 2011 wasn't to bad in the MINI but 2009 was pretty good for the then young spaniard.
    He would have had a different career had he not had to be second in Catalunya that year (2009).
    Kris Meeke got fired -PSG so terrified they quit!

Liked 1,494 Times in 854 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintexmemory View Post
    He would have had a different career had he not had to be second in Catalunya that year (2009).
    Yes I Agree, could have looked a lot different.
    Only you know your true potential.
    This year we rally #ForCraig

Liked 16,104 Times in 6,991 Posts
    lololololol

친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    what would be different ?

Liked 853 Times in 392 Posts
    Yes, he would have been 5x world champion instead of Ogier.

On a serious note, good rally by Evans so far, finally.