Page 59 of 89 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast
    Liked 10,522 Times in 4,616 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ESTR View Post
    I think that Meeke, Paddon and Latvala are out. Everyone talks at the begiining of the year about Sordo but look where he is now. He have many years in WRC and probably many years at Hyundai. They will not let go of him that quickly.
    It's not that simple. Some other manufacturer could give a better deal. Sordo may be frustrated with Hyundai for benching him half of the season when he's constantly driving better than his teammates. Like I've said before, this year's silly season will be interesting with all the contracts ending, but it's still too early for that.

Liked 341 Times in 189 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by irish_tiger View Post
    I see now that Callum Devine is after loosing 2:37 sec because of this and all the others behind him four , five and six minutes - i wonder will the times be amended ?
    Imagine they will, or notional times.

Liked 2,836 Times in 1,610 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Watson View Post
    I think any driver would prefer sitting in a Fiesta over a C3.
    Maybe. But the discussion was about who can replace Meeke, from the perspective of competence. And to me Suninen is the one, if nothing else changes. So many factors to play roles.
    "Reis vas pät pat kaar vas kut"
    Tommi Mäkinen, back in the years...

Liked 341 Times in 189 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AnttiL View Post
    It's not that simple. Some other manufacturer could give a better deal. Sordo may be frustrated with Hyundai for benching him half of the season when he's constantly driving better than his teammates. Like I've said before, this year's silly season will be interesting with all the contracts ending, but it's still too early for that.
    I think Del Barrio has been a big factor in Sordo resurgence this season despite his enforced weekends off.

5. Likes: steve.mandzij (19th May 2018)
    Liked 10,522 Times in 4,616 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by noel157 View Post
    I think Del Barrio has been a big factor in Sordo resurgence this season despite his enforced weekends off.
    I still think he was quick and realiable in 2017 as well, with some technical problems ruining early gravel rallies and a couple of rare mistakes on tarmac events later in the season.

7. Likes: steve.mandzij (19th May 2018)
    Liked 3,791 Times in 1,979 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AnttiL View Post
    I still think he was quick and realiable in 2017 as well, with some technical problems ruining early gravel rallies and a couple of rare mistakes on tarmac events later in the season.
    Quite many offs were his own fault, specially on the rallies where he should have scored (Germany, partly Spain) but also some of the gravel ones. Then there were the rallies where he has never been fast (Finland, GB).

He was reasonably fast a times yes, but nowhere near this year. This is (so far) his best season in like 7 years.

Liked 1,463 Times in 836 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mknight View Post
    Quite many offs were his own fault, specially on the rallies where he should have scored (Germany, partly Spain) but also some of the gravel ones. Then there were the rallies where he has never been fast (Finland, GB).

He was reasonably fast a times yes, but nowhere near this year. This is (so far) his best season in like 7 years.
    I think it's his best season since 2009....ok 2011 wasn't to bad in the MINI but 2009 was pretty good for the then young spaniard.
    Only you know your true potential.
    This year we rally #ForCraig

Liked 1,505 Times in 894 Posts
    Today not Portuguese championship so roads will be a not much destroyed I hope

Liked 747 Times in 381 Posts
    Meeke airlifted to hospital for checks.

Liked 1,505 Times in 894 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by T16 View Post
    Meeke airlifted to hospital for checks.
    without Paul?