Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Liked 10,522 Times in 4,616 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RS View Post
    Press release makes it very much sound like MSport did 'hire' Bouffier, although of course we can see his sponsors on the car I doubt they are footing the whole bill.

Does this mean Malcolm has given up on Camilli? Or could Bouffier just make a greater financial contribution?
    Well at least Bouffier has a whole sponsor livery. Suninen and Camilli drove last year on M-Sport liveries with Suninen just having some extra sponsor decals, Camilli none. Also, would a whole livery cost to Bouffier's sponsors the same amount as it cost to DMack?

Liked 945 Times in 513 Posts
    DMack/Bertelli/Kremer didn`t have any Ford-related logos (maybe small M-Sport somewhere, couldn`t be big for sure) on it, whereas Bouffier`s has several, one being Ford Performance. I`d say the amount is smaller.

Liked 2,832 Times in 1,606 Posts
    I think Bouffier will be WDC looking at the way everyone from southern part of Europe talks about him on nearly every topic on WRC forums.
    "Reis vas pät pat kaar vas kut"
    Tommi Mäkinen, back in the years...

Liked 2,937 Times in 1,338 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RS View Post
    Press release makes it very much sound like MSport did 'hire' Bouffier, although of course we can see his sponsors on the car I doubt they are footing the whole bill.
    Does this mean Malcolm has given up on Camilli? Or could Bouffier just make a greater financial contribution?
    Suninen is reportedly paying for his seat, there’s no doubt Bouffier sponsors are supporting his entries and Camilli was never a paying driver at MSport. No money, no fun; that’s MSport 3rd car motto.
    Rally addict since 1982