Page 66 of 161 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876116 ... LastLast
Results 651 to 660 of 1610
  1. #651
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    366
    Like
    412
    Liked 203 Times in 97 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AnttiL View Post
    Sordo does all Spanish-speaking events, makes sense
    Except when you have a driver benched that has won the event...

    Quote Originally Posted by A FONDO View Post
    Liveries (except citroen's) are good enough, no need to change all the time.

    Citroen Norway actually.
    Is there anymore detail anywhere about what Mads is upto?

    And agree, Citroen was a terrible livery, really hoped they would change this year to something new. But instead it's just polishing the same turd.

  2. #652
    Senior Member AnttiL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    1,944
    Like
    1,797
    Liked 1,775 Times in 816 Posts
    https://rallysportmag.com/ostberg-sp...swedish-rally/

    Řstberg's Fiesta is not sold or for sale. They are planning to rent it for other drivers. He is also planning to do Argentina and another WRC round, as well as two R5 outings.

  3. Likes: Rally Power (11th January 2018)
  4. #653
    Senior Member er88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    1,054
    Like
    910
    Liked 601 Times in 290 Posts
    Why can't i watch the autosport stream back that was live earlier today? Says it's blocked on copyright grounds now...

    Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

  5. #654
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    724
    Like
    2,678
    Liked 322 Times in 182 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Munkvy View Post
    Except when you have a driver benched that has won the event...


    Is there anymore detail anywhere about what Mads is upto?

    And agree, Citroen was a terrible livery, really hoped they would change this year to something new. But instead it's just polishing the same turd.
    Citroen's livery is nice! It's simple and clean and fits well on the C3. I'd have wanted to see a more drastic change from both Toyota and Hyundai. That i20 looks worse now imo, with all that empty orange space.

    Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

  6. #655
    Senior Member Andre Oliveira's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    3,804
    Like
    1,354
    Liked 2,553 Times in 1,200 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AnttiL View Post
    https://rallysportmag.com/ostberg-sp...swedish-rally/

    Řstberg's Fiesta is not sold or for sale. They are planning to rent it for other drivers. He is also planning to do Argentina and another WRC round, as well as two R5 outings.

    I can imagine Henning or Brynildsen rent it to Sweden.

  7. #656
    Senior Member EstWRC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    4,428
    Like
    1,895
    Liked 3,663 Times in 1,577 Posts
    all cars from front





  8. #657
    Senior Member Rally Power's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    1,845
    Like
    2,084
    Liked 1,461 Times in 701 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by er88 View Post
    Why can't i watch the autosport stream back that was live earlier today? Says it's blocked on copyright grounds now...

    Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
    Yep, bit of a shame. I’ve skipped some parts hoping to see them later.
    Rally addict since 1982

  9. Likes: er88 (12th January 2018)
  10. #658
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    168
    Like
    874
    Liked 193 Times in 75 Posts
    Interesting that Hyundai put the 2017 mirrors on this show car rather than the 2018 ones, which are a carbon copy of the Toyota mirrors.


    Also, what was wrong with having a livery with a single base color for the whole car? Or just two colors with simple lines? These look like they were made by Jackson Pollock!

  11. #659
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    J y v ä s k y l ä
    Posts
    2,162
    Like
    7,041
    Liked 731 Times in 359 Posts
    Mads said that he made deal with Citroen 9am yesterday morning.
    "quattro best 4wd rallycar ever"

  12. Likes: A FONDO (12th January 2018)
  13. #660
    Senior Member Watson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    505
    Like
    0
    Liked 352 Times in 174 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sonnybobiche View Post
    Interesting that Hyundai put the 2017 mirrors on this show car rather than the 2018 ones, which are a carbon copy of the Toyota mirrors.


    Also, what was wrong with having a livery with a single base color for the whole car? Or just two colors with simple lines? These look like they were made by Jackson Pollock!
    I'm wondering whether these are fully functioning cars or just empty shells without engine, gearbox, proper suspension, fuel tank etc.

    They probably used the same show cars as last year with the 'new' liveries.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •