Page 119 of 135 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121129 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 1343
    Liked 316 Times in 143 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N.O.T View Post
    get a laptop.
    It is up to each person to choose how they follow WRC. I-phone, Android phone, I-pad, Macbook, PC, Laptop, Smart TV or whatever it simply does not matter. We can choose free content only or choose to buy some paid content. Make the choice that suits you and your personal circumstances. Audio feed on phone thru headphones is perfect for me sometimes while at other times I am able to enjoy live streaming video on my PC or Smart TV.
    No rights or wrongs, just personal choices.
    Let's just be grateful we have a range of choices to suit our different personal circumstances and respect other peoples choices. We do not know their circumstances.
    Check my twitter feed @ https://twitter.com/KiwiWRCfan
    Growing old is a physiological certainty. Growing up is a psychological option.

2. Likes: pantealex (22nd March 2018),steve.mandzij (22nd March 2018)
    Liked 509 Times in 250 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KiwiWRCfan View Post
    It is up to each person to choose how they follow WRC. I-phone, Android phone, I-pad, Macbook, PC, Laptop, Smart TV or whatever it simply does not matter.
    What, no Android tablet? The Apple mania must be strong in the civilized Western world
    Never stop dreaming because one day it might happen.

4. Likes: KiwiWRCfan (22nd March 2018)
    Liked 1,814 Times in 779 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KiwiWRCfan View Post
    It is up to each person to choose how they follow WRC. I-phone, Android phone, I-pad, Macbook, PC, Laptop, Smart TV or whatever it simply does not matter. We can choose free content only or choose to buy some paid content. Make the choice that suits you and your personal circumstances. Audio feed on phone thru headphones is perfect for me sometimes while at other times I am able to enjoy live streaming video on my PC or Smart TV.
    No rights or wrongs, just personal choices.
    Let's just be grateful we have a range of choices to suit our different personal circumstances and respect other peoples choices. We do not know their circumstances.
    I don't envy you guys in NZ and Australia. Uncomfortable hours to follow the rallys when they are in Europe (most of the times).

Liked 307 Times in 176 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Franky View Post
    What, no Android tablet? The Apple mania must be strong in the civilized Western world
    Android tablets are dead (maybe never born to begin with)

7. Likes: pantealex (22nd March 2018)
    Liked 509 Times in 250 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by steve.mandzij View Post
    Android tablets are dead (maybe never born to begin with)
    I hope that's a joke
    Never stop dreaming because one day it might happen.

Liked 1,673 Times in 771 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mk2 RS2000 View Post
    For those in Europe that can sit in front of a screen all day then WRC+ is quite a good option, but for those of us in the Southern Hemisphere tucked up in our beds at night then Rally Radio takes the place of computer screen. With your I Phone headset on you don't wake the wife and all is at peace in the household
    did you know that you can pause and/or re-watch All Live? If you cannot watch it truly live, just turn off all social media so you don't get spoilers and re-watch it when you find the time. For me this is a huge improvement over WRC Radio, which had no pause/rewind functions at all.

10. Likes: A FONDO (24th March 2018),Aquagen (27th March 2018),KiwiWRCfan (22nd March 2018),Micke_VOC (6th April 2018),sonnybobiche (22nd March 2018)
    Liked 963 Times in 566 Posts
    And two screens with live-footage on one and the live GPS-map on the second one!
    "Reis vas pät pat kaar vas kut"
    Tommi Mäkinen, back in the years...

12. Likes: AL14 (22nd March 2018),KiwiWRCfan (22nd March 2018)
    Liked 1,814 Times in 779 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rallyper View Post
    And two screens with live-footage on one and the live GPS-map on the second one!
    And a smartphone or even thrid screen to follow the discussions on Twitter and forums

14. Likes: cali (23rd March 2018),KiwiWRCfan (22nd March 2018),Micke_VOC (6th April 2018)

Tactics on power stage - Changes likley from Rally Corsica

once again Dave Evans of Autosport is first to bring us the news
    "WRC stakeholders and Commission members were asked to vote on a simple change which meant any time penalties taken on the final day of an event would make the crew ineligible for any bonus points"
    "Autosport understands the that electronic vote concluded on Wednesday, with the alteration expected to be ratified by World Motor Sport Council in time for the Tour de Corse"
    Link to full article https://www.autosport.com/wrc/news/1...ge-rule-change

Seems like a sensible outcome

Quote Originally Posted by AL14 View Post
    And a smartphone or even thrid screen to follow the discussions on Twitter and forums
    I also need 4th screen for split times, I personally prefer the WRC.com view showing all splits of all drivers on a single screen rather than WRC+ tracking map splits which show just a single split point. Again it is a personal preference thing.
    Does anyone else currently use both WRC ALL Live and WRC Radio audio and keep alternating volume settings up and down between them

17. Likes: pantealex (23rd March 2018)