Page 54 of 237 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104154 ... LastLast
    Liked 1,446 Times in 828 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rallyfiend View Post
    Isn't the commitment moving from Dakar to Rallycross programme? Hence why they've dumped the Hansen family and taken the programme in-house?
    And they said they decided to focus on WorldRX because they think/hope it will become an electric series come 2020. Tbh, imho it would be very nice to see the lion back in the WRC instead of Citroen.
    Only you know your true potential.
    This year we rally #ForCraig

Liked 650 Times in 312 Posts
    As i noted in the testing thread.

Watch this space for every stage from every event being done Live.

As teased by the windscreen on Jari’s car.

Apparently well known in the service park for some time. Just waiting for Autosport show announcement.

Lets see how that goes - and notably, what price they expect people to pay.

Sometimes the love isn’t worth the price now.
    Last edited by rallyfiend; 5th January 2018 at 22:28.

Liked 2,241 Times in 1,199 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rallyfiend View Post
    As i noted in the testing thread.

Watch this space for every stage from every event being done Live.
    That would be quite something.

Perhaps that's part of the reason why they have been pushing the idea of shorter rallies too.

4. Likes: the sniper (6th January 2018)
    Liked 1,367 Times in 710 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hartusvuori View Post
    Tracking map is handy if you are interested in actual locations of accidents. For Finnish championship GPS is very nice to use while spectating a stage and a crew is not arriving on their slot. If GPS shows it's just around the corner, I walk. Or run, actually.
    what gps timing system is in use in Finland?
    If you have a brandname or who or what firm are setting this up, it is a need for a similar system in Norway?

Liked 30 Times in 16 Posts
    Wich caracteristic you use the most in wrc+?
    I almost never use live tracking, but for me to have all the onboards is very useful to plan a rally and find a nice spot to spectate, and of course the live stages.
    Sorry for my english

Liked 1,389 Times in 447 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulland View Post
    what gps timing system is in use in Finland?
    If you have a brandname or who or what firm are setting this up, it is a need for a similar system in Norway?
    Sorry, I can't remember nor can't check it right now either. Will have to wait three weeks for Arctic Rally - for which GPS tracking is difficult due to its distant location. Ralli SM have also a GPS based split time system.

http://www.rallism.fi/content/fi/1/2...-seuranta.html

Liked 1,389 Times in 447 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by polomayu View Post
    I almost never use live tracking, but for me to have all the onboards is very useful to plan a rally and find a nice spot to spectate, and of course the live stages.
    Sorry for my english
    Live stages, GPS tracking when no live stages and onboards archives with map for preparations.

Liked 3,476 Times in 1,016 Posts
    I have WRC+ but only use it for the onboards to prepare spectating an event. If I watch the powerstage, it's usually on TV and not on WRC+, watched maybe 1 live stage last year. For me personally, it's worth having it for the onboards only, without the onboards I'd cancel my subscription immediately.

Liked 661 Times in 290 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by polomayu View Post
    Sorry for my english
    For me Live tracking is the most used part of WRC+. I cancelled my pay TV subscription and now use WRC+ to watch preview & highlights shows before they appear on our local Free To Air TV channels.
    https://twitter.com/KiwiWRCfan adding a fans perspective to Twitter

Liked 16,087 Times in 6,980 Posts
    wish a speedy recovery to Luis!

http://www.marca.com/motor/rallies/2...1708b4574.html

2018 has started randomly for Luis Moya. The Galician copilot (57 years old), two world champion of rallies with Carlos Sainz and standard bearer of the extinct Volkswagen team, was operated on an emergency yesterday afternoon at the Model Hospital in La Coruña, suffering from three brain aneurysms of various kinds.
    Moya arrived at the hospital center of his hometown - where he was spending these days with his family - with a severe headache, triggered by the cerebrovascular condition detected by the doctors who treated him. Fortunately, the surgical intervention was satisfactory and the doctors were able to reverse the situation.
    As MARCA has learned, Moya is stable, resting in the ICU. He must remain hospitalized a few days before being discharged from hospital and be able to return to Barcelona, ​​the city where he lives and in which he practices daily, for years, his favorite sport: swimming.
    The president of the Royal Spanish Automobile Federation, the Valencian Manuel Aviñó, showed his support for Moya.

12. Likes: bf1_IRL (7th January 2018),BigWorm (7th January 2018),BleAivano (6th January 2018),EstWRC (6th January 2018),Gregor-y (7th January 2018),Mirek (6th January 2018),pantealex (7th January 2018),Rally Hokkaido (8th January 2018),Rally Power (9th January 2018),satnav (7th January 2018),sonnybobiche (7th January 2018),steve.mandzij (6th January 2018),TWRC (7th January 2018),WUff1 (7th January 2018)