Page 146 of 237 FirstFirst ... 4696136144145146147148156196 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 2367
    Liked 10,522 Times in 4,616 Posts
    Very interesting. But I thought Rovanperä had a two year deal with Skoda?

2. Likes: electroliquid (16th May 2018),pantealex (16th May 2018)
    Liked 134 Times in 93 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rally Power View Post
    According to sportmotores.com (quoting autohebdosport, the spanish leading motor magazine) Rovanpera may replace Latvala at Toyota next year. http://sportmotores.com/portal/!site...20055&id=51628
    even Makinen is not that stupid.

4. Likes: WUff1 (16th May 2018)
    친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    According to sportmotores.com (quoting autohebdosport, the spanish leading motor magazine) Rovanpera may replace Latvala at Toyota next year. http://sportmotores.com/portal/!site...20055&id=51628
    lol

Liked 2,937 Times in 1,338 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AnttiL View Post
    Very interesting. But I thought Rovanperä had a two year deal with Skoda?
    Deals can always be broken. The news sounds like a silly season start, but it can make some sense: aren’t all WRC teams interested in getting Rovanpera? MSport was, then Skoda, why can’t Toyota be the next one?
    Rally addict since 1982

7. Likes: pantealex (16th May 2018)
    Liked 3,776 Times in 1,679 Posts
    Deals can always be broken. The news sounds like a silly season start, but it can make some sense: aren’t all WRC teams interested in getting Rovanpera? MSport was, then Skoda, why can’t Toyota be the next one?
    I dont think so. Kalle is overhyped, there are drivers with bigger potential (of course, Kalle has really good backing, which is also important).

9. Likes: N.O.T (16th May 2018)
    Liked 668 Times in 285 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PLuto View Post
    I dont think so. Kalle is overhyped, there are drivers with bigger potential (of course, Kalle has really good backing, which is also important).
    Tell me about these drivers with bigger potential? I think Kalle has proven his pace many times but no he is not going to be joining Toyota next year unless they really want to invest for the future.

친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Essaj View Post
    I think Kalle has proven his pace many times
    beating some garbage dogs in latvia is not a proof of pace... he is getting beaten like a dog without an owner in wrc2 so far.

Liked 296 Times in 135 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N.O.T View Post
    i did not mean to change it to something generic which would include wrc or rally... but planet marcus sounds like a fanboy website rather than a very informative one like yours.

just a suggestion you are paying the bills so you could name it whatever you want.
    I guess it started as a fanboy indeed! Few years later it is one of the most respected website and everybody know Planetmarcus! Well done JB and keep the good work, always great to have your updates.

Liked 945 Times in 513 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Essaj View Post
    Tell me about these drivers with bigger potential? I think Kalle has proven his pace many times but no he is not going to be joining Toyota next year unless they really want to invest for the future.
    There are drivers with bigger potential, only they can`t afford to be on this level. Even more drivers, who can go flatout and through miracles finish ahead of the rest, only to crash on the other one. It`s about experience. Toyota has those two Japanese, one of whom WON Sweden in front of factory- Škoda driven by a local guy, reigning champion. Although they also lack experience...and like history has showed us, when one has finally mastered WRC2, he could still be hopeless in WRC.
    Firstly i would go for Tidemand, if anyone from WRC2.
    Last edited by Tarmop; 16th May 2018 at 16:46.

Liked 668 Times in 285 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarmop View Post
    There are drivers with bigger potential, only they can`t afford to be on this level. Even more drivers, who can go flatout and through miracles finish ahead of the rest, only to crash on the other one. It`s about experience. Toyota has those two Japanese, one of whom WON Sweden in front of factory- Škoda driven by a local guy, reigning champion. Although they also lack experience...and like history has showed us, when one has finally mastered WRC2, he could still be hopeless in WRC.
    Firstly i would go for Tidemand, if anyone from WRC2.
    -...- Of course there is If'ss and but's, heck who knows maybe I would be next Loeb if I had started rallying.
    I asked about who Pluto consideres to have "bigger potential" than Kalle preferably from the drivers who actually drive in some level of rallying and not just one who was quick age 7 on a co-kart but couldn't compete because they ran out of money.
    and for you Tarmop Katsuta aint currently one, he drove perfectly in Sweden but his speed hasn't been there in any other snow rally before that, maybe a fact that he was using Pirelli's instead of Michelins might have had something to do with it?

15. Likes: AnttiL (16th May 2018),Micke_VOC (16th May 2018)