Page 145 of 237 FirstFirst ... 4595135143144145146147155195 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 2367
    Liked 3,776 Times in 1,679 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    Besides the rumours, anything concrete about SKODA coming back in 2020?
    Concrete rumours

2. Likes: AnttiL (14th May 2018),Eli (14th May 2018),EstWRC (14th May 2018),Micke_VOC (16th May 2018),Mirek (14th May 2018),N.O.T (13th May 2018),pantealex (14th May 2018),steve.mandzij (14th May 2018),the sniper (14th May 2018)
    Liked 11,137 Times in 4,419 Posts
    I think that at least the real news is that the brand new motorsport facility is already operational (at least I believe it is).
    Stupid is as stupid does. Forrest Gump

Liked 16,087 Times in 6,980 Posts
    Mikkelsen interview at raliforum.net

To fulfill his first season with Hyundai, Andreas Mikkelsen seeks in Portugal to re-enter the road of the title fight. Read below the small but rich interview that the Norwegian gave to the Rally Forum News and know their expectations and opinions.
    Rally Forum News - With 5 tests performed as evaluations your time so far?
    Andreas Mikkelsen - My season so far has a bit of a challenge, we are championship quarters, which is not a hand, however, we are a little far behind in terms of the score. To be honest I expected a bit more, but I think that in Monte Carlo we had a bit of bad luck having a technical problem. In Sweden it was not bad, we were in third but good was my home rally and hoped to fight for the victory. In Mexico, well in Mexico all of us pilots in Hyundai felt some difficulties but I think my performance was good. In Corsica I had immense difficulty as the behavior of the car on asphalt, very different from what I was used to, so it was a very difficult rally for us. Finally in Argentina I think it was a step in the right direction It started very well and we lead the rally until we have a hole. We struggled to regain time and positions and almost managed to get past Seb. For all this I feel that we are going in the right direction now.

Rally Forum News - First time in Portugal like Hyundai, do you think it will be a disadvantage for you or at this stage already know the car enough to be at the level of your opponents?
    Andreas Mikkelsen - Right ... my teammates have been in the car for 5 or 6 years and of course it's not quite the same as being there 6 months ago, but I feel like I'm okay. We did a very good test before we went to Portugal and the car was really very good which made me very comfortable, alias as comfortable as I had not felt for a long time with the car. So I believe that we will be able to fight for the front places and really fight our opponents, especially our direct opponents, and I think this will be the most important in Portugal.

Rally Forum News - Taking into account your starting position and the current scenario of the Championship how will you approach the event? What are your expectations for the final result?
    Andreas Mikkelsen - My position on the road is not fantastic, but at least it's better than my opponents for the title. My approach will be to walk as fast as possible, if I want to fight for the title I have to score more points than my opponents, so this means I have to do the best I can, print the strongest pace I can and try to win the rally. As I said if I want to fight for the championship I need points, many points. So walking fast is the approach and winning the rally is my goal.

Rally Forum News - With so many countries waiting to be able to put their rally in the WRC, how do you position Rally Portugal at this moment?
    Andreas Mikkelsen - I think the Rally of Portugal is a fantastic rally. It is a rally with immense history, in the time of groups B is simply incredible. I think rallies are a very popular sport in Portugal and so I think it is definitely one of the rallies we should keep on the calendar. The images that are achieved with so many spectators are really spectacular, especially in the whole area of ​​Fafe, I think it gives some beautiful images of our sport, so I think it is a good idea to keep this rally in the championship. It has a fantastic atmosphere, definitely one of my favorite rallies in the championship.

Rali Fórum Noticias - You want to leave a message to Portuguese fans ...
    Andreas Mikkelsen - I feel that I have many followers in Portugal, who support me during approving. I've always had good times every time I went running or testing for Portugal. They are very passionate, there are always many people in the special and who show great interest. I look forward to returning to Portugal and trying to be fast, spectacular and the good show rum. I hope that many people will appear, it will be a good show and I hope to see a lot of people in the specials.

http://www.raliforum.net/wrc_wrc.php?not_id=204

Liked 445 Times in 205 Posts
    You can now understand everything on my PLANETEMARCUS website with new service/evolution to translate in ur language entirely content - Scroll menu option include Chinese, English, Finnish, German, Italian, Japenese, Portuguese, Russian, Spannish ► http://bit.ly/1OpYMHk

6. Likes: Andre Oliveira (16th May 2018),Eli (15th May 2018),juhoman (16th May 2018),Loikam (15th May 2018),Maui J. (16th May 2018),Mirek (15th May 2018),pantealex (16th May 2018),Rally Hokkaido (16th May 2018),Rally Power (16th May 2018),sindroms (16th May 2018),TheFlyingTuga (15th May 2018)
    친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jbmarcus21 View Post
    You can now understand everything on my PLANETEMARCUS website with new service/evolution to translate in ur language entirely content - Scroll menu option include Chinese, English, Finnish, German, Italian, Japenese, Portuguese, Russian, Spannish ► http://bit.ly/1OpYMHk
    have you considered changing the name of the website ? its one of the best rally websites out there but the name sucks...

8. Likes: EstWRC (15th May 2018)
    Quote Originally Posted by N.O.T View Post
    have you considered changing the name of the website ? its one of the best rally websites out there but the name sucks...
    Many name of website include the word "rally" and finally we do not know any more who is who. planetemarcus is an original idea at the start in 2003 dedicated to Marcus Grönholm driver. Everything was created in this way with the news of the WRC which followed afterward... To change the name now would not be very logical and more things were so far made which will be made in the future ... but we will see ...
    Last edited by jbmarcus21; 15th May 2018 at 22:27.

10. Likes: pantealex (16th May 2018),stefanvv (15th May 2018)
    친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jbmarcus21 View Post
    Many name of website include the word "rally" and finally we do not know any more who is who. planetemarcus is an original idea at the start in 2003 dedicated to Marcus Grönholm driver. Everything was created in this way with the news of the WRC which followed afterward... To change the name now would not be very logical and more things were so far made which will be made in the future ... but we will see ...
    i did not mean to change it to something generic which would include wrc or rally... but planet marcus sounds like a fanboy website rather than a very informative one like yours.

just a suggestion you are paying the bills so you could name it whatever you want.

12. Likes: EstWRC (16th May 2018),the sniper (16th May 2018)
    Quote Originally Posted by N.O.T View Post
    i did not mean to change it to something generic which would include wrc or rally... but planet marcus sounds like a fanboy website rather than a very informative one like yours.

just a suggestion you are paying the bills so you could name it whatever you want.

14. Likes: pantealex (16th May 2018)
    Turkey Rally 2018 include 17 stages : full road program with timetable revealed today ► http://bit.ly/2GnE2BV

16. Likes: AnttiL (16th May 2018)
    Liked 2,937 Times in 1,338 Posts
    According to sportmotores.com (quoting autohebdosport, the spanish leading motor magazine) Rovanpera may replace Latvala at Toyota next year. http://sportmotores.com/portal/!site...20055&id=51628
    Rally addict since 1982

18. Likes: AnttiL (16th May 2018),pantealex (16th May 2018)