Page 19 of 192 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969119 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 1914
  1. #181
    Senior Member AnttiL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    2,110
    Like
    1,936
    Liked 1,980 Times in 901 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RAS007 View Post
    Mahomo is retiring, and good riddance. 6 mile stages is easily the stupidest thing I have ever heard. Let's cut Formula One races down to 10 laps while we're at, mmmmmmkay?
    I think what he means would be having a greater number of stages, but shorter stages, analog to having F1 on a 500 m circuit, but doing more laps. But yeah, I don't agree with that.

  2. #182
    Senior Member er88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    1,061
    Like
    920
    Liked 601 Times in 290 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AnttiL View Post
    I think what he means would be having a greater number of stages, but shorter stages, analog to having F1 on a 500 m circuit, but doing more laps. But yeah, I don't agree with that.
    Well thankfully the parasite will no longer be in position after the year is out.

    Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

  3. Likes: Allez Andruet (5th December 2017),Andre Oliveira (5th December 2017)
  4. #183
    Senior Member Watson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    528
    Like
    0
    Liked 372 Times in 184 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RAS007 View Post
    Mahomo is retiring, and good riddance. 6 mile stages is easily the stupidest thing I have ever heard. Let's cut Formula One races down to 10 laps while we're at, mmmmmmkay?
    Almost everything he ever said made me scratch my head. I'm glad he's going. I just hope whoever replaces him talks more sense.

  5. Likes: Allez Andruet (5th December 2017)
  6. #184
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    4,049
    Like
    17
    Liked 107 Times in 68 Posts
    any link related with Mahonen's retiring?

  7. #185
    Senior Member AnttiL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    2,110
    Like
    1,936
    Liked 1,980 Times in 901 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Watson View Post
    Almost everything he ever said made me scratch my head. I'm glad he's going. I just hope whoever replaces him talks more sense.
    It could be a turn to the worse. Imagine Jost Capito...

  8. Likes: janvanvurpa (5th December 2017),sonnybobiche (5th December 2017)
  9. #186
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    1,427
    Like
    107
    Liked 553 Times in 268 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AnttiL View Post
    It could be a turn to the worse. Imagine Jost Capito...
    Isn't he busy with VW again?
    Never stop dreaming because one day it might happen.

  10. #187
    Senior Member AnttiL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    2,110
    Like
    1,936
    Liked 1,980 Times in 901 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Franky View Post
    Isn't he busy with VW again?
    I know that he's not applying for the job right now, but just saying that Mahonen could be replaced by someone with similar thoughts.

  11. Likes: sonnybobiche (5th December 2017)
  12. #188
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2000
    Posts
    746
    Like
    0
    Liked 112 Times in 59 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Watson View Post
    Almost everything he ever said made me scratch my head. I'm glad he's going. I just hope whoever replaces him talks more sense.
    Hopefully it will be Jarmo Lehtinen. Jost Capito would be rally bad choice...

  13. #189
    M-Sport WRC Champions Fast Eddie WRC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Great Britain
    Posts
    9,298
    Like
    1,871
    Liked 4,205 Times in 2,248 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    I also heard some time ago that the next Peugeot 208 will only come in a 5 door variant (yes for the GTi also....) so it looks like the beginning of the end for an era....
    Another reason to support Ford... Mk8 Fiesta ST will still have 3-door version.

  14. Likes: Andre Oliveira (5th December 2017),Eli (5th December 2017)
  15. #190
    Senior Member Watson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    528
    Like
    0
    Liked 372 Times in 184 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rp View Post
    Hopefully it will be Jarmo Lehtinen. Jost Capito would be rally bad choice...
    I think that's unlikely since he only just signed up as sporting director for Toyota.

    Edit: I just mixed up him and Lindstrom. My bad.
    Last edited by Watson; 5th December 2017 at 12:32.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •