Page 58 of 237 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068108158 ... LastLast
    Liked 424 Times in 223 Posts
    From what we know, getting rid of Ogier and Neuville happened to please Loeb. And then, Matton manages to stray Citroen and Loeb's relationship after 2015 WTCC season. Really questionable leadership if you ask me.

Liked 2,937 Times in 1,338 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by macebig View Post
    From what we know, getting rid of Ogier and Neuville happened to please Loeb. And then, Matton manages to stray Citroen and Loeb's relationship after 2015 WTCC season. Really questionable leadership if you ask me.
    Fair enough. The episode was a sort of PR nightmare for Citroen. It’s still hard to understand why Matton wasn’t able to present Loeb’s move to Peugeot as a normal situation among PSA brands.
    Rally addict since 1982

Liked 377 Times in 187 Posts
    Sweet lord. FIFA, IOC, FIA, you name it every sports comitee is utterly corrupt. They are worse than the Mafia. Here you have a guy who took over a team that seemingly couldn't stop winning championships to save their lives and somehow managed to bring it to the shitters, then gets the sack from said team and those funny men go 'you know what? he should manage the whole sport!'

Whoopdeefuckingdoo.
    Last edited by Watson; 10th January 2018 at 08:43.

Liked 2,261 Times in 892 Posts
    Some news on a few things to expect tomorrow at the Autosport Show launch via Motorsport News.

- News on another M-Sport driver
    - Mads Ostberg plans for 2018

That's on top of the WRC+ stuff. I was going to go to the show but it looks like all drivers and team personnel will leave after Friday, just ahead of the actual public fan days starting at the weekend. You need to be media or trade to go on Thu/Fri. I completely get why they wouldn't hang around in Birmingham for four days, but for the paying punter you won't see anyone!
    RS Motorsport Media - Follow me on Instagram: rsmotorsportmedia

친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Simmi View Post
    Some news on a few things to expect tomorrow at the Autosport Show launch via Motorsport News.

That's on top of the WRC+ stuff. I was going to go to the show but it looks like all drivers and team personnel will leave after Friday, just ahead of the actual public fan days starting at the weekend. You need to be media or trade to go on Thu/Fri. I completely get why they wouldn't hang around in Birmingham for four days, but for the paying punter you won't see anyone!
    why you want to see them ? you do not know how they look like ?

6. Likes: WRC1 (10th January 2018)
    Liked 359 Times in 191 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Simmi View Post

There's the Autosport stage during punter days, with intereviews all day with racing drivers. Hopefully a current and ex-WRC stars are interveiwed. At the very least, Petter Solberg usually sticks around.

Liked 16,087 Times in 6,980 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rally Power View Post
    True, but having all 2014/15 stats in Muller favour seems a much more reliable indicator than your subjective opinion.
    what i wantto say is that Loeb extracted from wtcc programm because he had to go to rally raids with peugeot,not because he was slow.

Liked 2,195 Times in 1,078 Posts
    So:
    Is Yves Matton better option for FIA job than Jarmo Lehtinen ?

Both have their merits, but which one would suit better for FIA job ?

Hard to say, I have no opinion.
    "quattro best 4wd rallycar ever"

Liked 12,164 Times in 5,216 Posts
    More details about tomorrow’s launch https://t.co/fyHgzSqr1u

Liked 5,531 Times in 2,289 Posts
    Mads Hummm

12. Likes: A FONDO (10th January 2018),Rallyper (10th January 2018),steve.mandzij (10th January 2018)