Page 163 of 188 FirstFirst ... 63113153161162163164165173 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,630 of 1876
  1. #1621
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    J y v ä s k y l ä
    Posts
    2,203
    Like
    7,303
    Liked 771 Times in 377 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Watson View Post
    Nice. M-Sport should send Suninen.
    They were thinging about it but then Jouhki heard about it and said that it will NOT help for RallyFinland...

    If Suninen starts it will probaly be AutoGlym.

    Rally Estonia is great event but AutoGlym is much better for RallyFinland testing, most of R5 drivers will choose AutoGlym.

    Estonians have offered more than 10.000€ startingmoney to teams with WRC18, AutoGlym can´t compete with that.
    "quattro best 4wd rallycar ever"

  2. Likes: Allez Andruet (30th May 2018),AnttiL (30th May 2018),cali (30th May 2018),juhoman (1st June 2018),the sniper (31st May 2018)
  3. #1622
    Junior Member bandit12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Туркменистан
    Posts
    20
    Like
    11
    Liked 10 Times in 6 Posts
    Finland allready has his wrc event, so why should anybody whine, when Estonia has his rallye? Autologülülüm...

  4. #1623
    친애하는 지도자 N.O.T's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Posts
    20,011
    Like
    392
    Liked 2,287 Times in 1,069 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by EstWRC View Post
    The news that every Estonian has waited, Tänak also competing at rally Estonia with Yaris WRC! So we have Paddon, Breen and Tänak, only someone from m-sport now needed. This is unbelievable what Urmo Aava has achieved, they are taking very seriously to get the place in WRC calendar.

    Some dreams come true
    Urmo Aava in my opinion is one of the biggest talent losses the WRC suffered due to lack of funds... good to see he contributes to the sport from a different post but i would prefer him in a seat...

    I cry for him every night before i sleep....
    The North Will Rise Again
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/158173595@N03/albums

  5. Likes: dnb (31st May 2018),steve.mandzij (30th May 2018)
  6. #1624
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    27
    Like
    27
    Liked 24 Times in 16 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pantealex View Post
    Estonians have offered more than 10.000€ startingmoney to teams with WRC18, AutoGlym can´t compete with that.
    If I am not mistaken the organisers also do local logistics, housing etc. for the WRC teams so they basically just have to show up. Very convenient.

    The event looks like a great substitute to Rally Poland, will probably attend.

  7. Likes: pantealex (30th May 2018),the sniper (31st May 2018)
  8. #1625
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    559
    Like
    3
    Liked 336 Times in 177 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pantealex View Post
    They were thinging about it but then Jouhki heard about it and said that it will NOT help for RallyFinland...

    If Suninen starts it will probaly be AutoGlym.

    Rally Estonia is great event but AutoGlym is much better for RallyFinland testing, most of R5 drivers will choose AutoGlym.

    Estonians have offered more than 10.000€ startingmoney to teams with WRC18, AutoGlym can´t compete with that.
    Wilson was more interested in RE on the other hand, but Goodwood FOS is then and Ford Performance wants the whole team there...

  9. Likes: pantealex (30th May 2018),the sniper (31st May 2018)
  10. #1626
    Senior Member cali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    1,362
    Like
    1,376
    Liked 304 Times in 131 Posts
    Testing for Finland....yes, you can do that in Estonia but in general our roads have softer surface and tad bit less jumps. Road characteristics are more closer to Polish gravel roads than Finland's. But hey, I'm not complaining when 3 WRC teams show up on our roads :P

  11. Likes: AnttiL (30th May 2018),Hartusvuori (30th May 2018),Micke_VOC (7th June 2018),pantealex (30th May 2018)
  12. #1627
    Senior Member AnttiL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    2,073
    Like
    1,912
    Liked 1,912 Times in 876 Posts
    I think it just sucks that the events are run on the same weekend. Part of the drivers will still go to Autoglym. Otherwise it's just great for Estonians to have an event with WRC cars, or for anyone to have a non-WRC event with three factory WRC cars

  13. Likes: Hartusvuori (30th May 2018),pantealex (30th May 2018)
  14. #1628
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    559
    Like
    3
    Liked 336 Times in 177 Posts
    Well, RE is part of Estonian-Latvian national cup and a valued competition so a few big names and teams should be more than sufficient.

  15. #1629
    Senior Member AnttiL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    2,073
    Like
    1,912
    Liked 1,912 Times in 876 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarmop View Post
    Well, RE is part of Estonian-Latvian national cup and a valued competition so a few big names and teams should be more than sufficient.
    I meant for spectators, who can only choose one of the events.

  16. Likes: GravelBen (30th May 2018),pantealex (30th May 2018)
  17. #1630
    Senior Member AL14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    2,394
    Like
    1,764
    Liked 1,846 Times in 791 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by EstWRC View Post
    The news that every Estonian has waited, Tänak also competing at rally Estonia with Yaris WRC! So we have Paddon, Breen and Tänak, only someone from m-sport now needed. This is unbelievable what Urmo Aava has achieved, they are taking very seriously to get the place in WRC calendar.

    Some dreams come true
    Estonia would be the "natural" substitute of Poland. On top of that we have an estonian crew in the WRC which is fighting for the championship and rally is popular over there. There are a lot of reasons to include Estonia in the calendar. Unfortunately there are also politics and money that talks, let's see if they will talk estonian next years.

    EstWRC how about Tanak winning the championship in his home rally? Would you survive that?

  18. Likes: dnb (31st May 2018)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •