Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Brazil '17

Liked 182 Times in 139 Posts
    Bottas did well considering that he beat the "dry track" times of his competition at the time when the track was already getting wet in the final seconds of the qualifying.

I think tomorrow's race will be terrific. Who wouldn't want to see a four-way battle between Bottas, Vettel, Verstappen, and Ricciardo? Let's get some popcorn.

Liked 84 Times in 63 Posts
    Hamilton starting from the pit lane, taking a new engine. Might as well, I guess.

I'm assuming Hamilton is going to be running a different strategy and starting on soft to everybody else's supersoft. Along with everybody else, Hamilton only has one set of mediums for the weekend. No rain expected for tomorrow, so I guess his best strategy is probably to run as long as possible in the first stint and only stop once. Should be an interesting race...

Quote Originally Posted by Duncan View Post
    Hamilton starting from the pit lane, taking a new engine. Might as well, I guess.

I'm assuming Hamilton is going to be running a different strategy and starting on soft to everybody else's supersoft. Along with everybody else, Hamilton only has one set of mediums for the weekend. No rain expected for tomorrow, so I guess his best strategy is probably to run as long as possible in the first stint and only stop once. Should be an interesting race...
    That's way too much anxiety and strategizing done for a driver who is starting from the last place of the grid and who has already nothing to fight for. Hamilton fan detected!

I mean seriously, we're having an expectation of a four-way battle between Bottas, Ricciardo, Verstappen, and Vettel, and you're still worried about Hamilton? Well, here is my prediction, unless one of the top five crashes out of the race, Hamilton will finish sixth. Is that good enough for the fans?

Liked 639 Times in 505 Posts
    Felipe Baby!
    May the forza be with you

Liked 58 Times in 27 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zako85 View Post
    That's way too much anxiety and strategizing done for a driver who is starting from the last place of the grid and who has already nothing to fight for. Hamilton fan detected!

I mean seriously, we're having an expectation of a four-way battle between Bottas, Ricciardo, Verstappen, and Vettel, and you're still worried about Hamilton? Well, here is my prediction, unless one of the top five crashes out of the race, Hamilton will finish sixth. Is that good enough for the fans?
    he is already sixth on lap 22nd.

6. Likes: Duncan (12th November 2017),Tazio (12th November 2017),truefan72 (12th November 2017)
    Liked 186 Times in 146 Posts
    Big bonuses for the Ferrari pit crew this month I hope. A 2.1s stop for Vettel vs 2.7 for Bottas, and that might have won them the race.

Liked 373 Times in 289 Posts
    sigh...Hamilton has run into roadblock Kimi.
    losing more than 2 seconds a lap behind kimi
    Last edited by truefan72; 12th November 2017 at 18:18.
    you can't argue with results.

Quote Originally Posted by zako85 View Post

what were you saying? lol
    anyways. Bottas continues to disappoint.
    As usual he did just enough and provided no challenge whatsoever for Vettel. Right from the start.
    a great drive from Hamilton. He just ran out of laps
    alonso gave it his best effort

10. Likes: andyone (12th November 2017)
    the Massa farewell show part 2.
    lol

This was a disappointing race. I was expecting a three-way battle between Vettel, Verstappen and Bottas. Instead, the top three finish in the same order that was after the race start. Red Bulls speed disappointed.