Liked 784 Times in 390 Posts

Good sites for used rally cars

Looking for good used rally car site besides rallycarsforsale.net, rally24 and motorsport-sales.

Specifically I would like links to sites in countries like Latvia and Estonia. If you have links to site in your home country please share .

Also I was not sure where to post this, but if it needs to be moved please let me know.

Thanks in advance!

Liked 388 Times in 194 Posts
    Carandclassic has a fia race car section, normally has a few rally cars in there that are based all around Europe.

Thank you @Norm75, will take a look.

Liked 945 Times in 513 Posts
    The biggest used car selling site in Estonia, which also has competition cars, is: http://eng.auto24.ee/kasutatud/nimek...=1&otsi=search
    Then you can check here sometimes: https://www.rally.ee/?a=a031&f=1
    Finland is also quite near: https://www.nettiauto.com/en/listAdv..._find_agent&PN[0]=adv_search&PL[0]=en/advSearch.php?id=155648768@tb=tmp_find_agent
    Sweden could be counted as well (some great deals for roadcars, haven`t searched for racecars): blocket.se
    Mostly they are (also) advertised on those sites mentioned above i believe.

I have also seen, that there`s also an interest in R4 cars and protos. Well, quality is so and so, but mainly responsible for building rallycross and proto class chassis`s and supplying them with bodywork details in Estonia is Reinsalu sport (reinsalusport.ee).
    Last edited by Tarmop; 12th October 2017 at 13:26.

Thanks, Tarmop.

Was just on Auto24 and they have interesting cars for sale. The asking and selling price of rally cars is an interesting one. The sold prices for an Evo X R4 are in the 50k range while most are asking in the area of 70K.

Liked 558 Times in 295 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by racerx1979 View Post
    Thanks, Tarmop.

Was just on Auto24 and they have interesting cars for sale. The asking and selling price of rally cars is an interesting one. The sold prices for an Evo X R4 are in the 50k range while most are asking in the area of 70K.

Where are you? Pepsi-cola? What are you planning?
    John Vanlandingham
    Sleezattle WA, USA
    Vive le Prole-le-ralliat

Hey John, lived in the states for many years. At that time had no money to rally. After realizing you need to work hard to make a penny I had no time and money.

I’m finally in a place where I can afford to do a few rallies each year. I’m now in Australia, but the rally market is fairly weak. Not looking for an R5 car or anything, but a misterbichi or Subaru would be nice.