Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 26
  1. #11
    Armchair General Mirek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Prague / Eastern Bohemia
    Posts
    18,168
    Like
    3,710
    Liked 4,624 Times in 1,989 Posts
    Fingers crossed! There's nothing more prove at home.
    Stupid is as stupid does. Forrest Gump

  2. Likes: Jarek Z (16th October 2017),TWRC (16th October 2017),WRC1 (16th October 2017)
  3. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    France
    Posts
    70
    Like
    54
    Liked 26 Times in 15 Posts
    Bruno Magalhaes will compete ERC again in 2018 !

  4. Likes: Jarek Z (17th October 2017),Rally Power (18th October 2017)
  5. #13
    Senior Member WUff1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    near Vienna, Austria
    Posts
    1,251
    Like
    2,046
    Liked 224 Times in 133 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JUF View Post
    Happy to hear that. I still dream about the best driver (or even more drivers) of each country competing in ERC. I think of Paolo Andreucci, Raimund Baumschlager, Eyvind Brynildsen, Vincent Verschueren, Pedro Meireles and all these guys... But someone has to pay for that for sure...
    Baumschlager could afford ERC i think, but he doesn´t want to, even if he is present at many ERC rallies with his own team BRR.

  6. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    277
    Like
    107
    Liked 78 Times in 30 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by WUff1 View Post
    Baumschlager could afford ERC i think, but he doesn´t want to, even if he is present at many ERC rallies with his own team BRR.
    He mentioned several times in the last 2 years that he want an international saison before he retires from rallying, but all depends on his sponsors. If skoda really stops the support in austria because of the wrc's, it is not a total unlikely scenario imho.

  7. #15
    Senior Member PLuto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Zlin
    Posts
    6,267
    Like
    104
    Liked 1,232 Times in 600 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Adler View Post
    He mentioned several times in the last 2 years that he want an international saison before he retires from rallying, but all depends on his sponsors. If skoda really stops the support in austria because of the wrc's, it is not a total unlikely scenario imho.
    I dont believe in it. In reality, he doesnt want to compete internationally anymore...

  8. Likes: WRC1 (17th October 2017),WUff1 (18th October 2017)
  9. #16
    Senior Member Rally Power's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    1,612
    Like
    1,675
    Liked 1,223 Times in 580 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub_Skoda View Post
    Bruno Magalhaes will compete ERC again in 2018 !
    It'd be great. Who's the source of the news?
    Rally addict since 1982

  10. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    6,797
    Like
    440
    Liked 852 Times in 474 Posts
    ADAC 3 Stadte Rallye this weekend where I believe we find out the result of the Adam Cup. Winner of that gets a JERC programme with Opel next year.

    Don't know how the other seat will be decided?
    Last edited by RS; 18th October 2017 at 17:39.

  11. #18
    Armchair General Mirek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Prague / Eastern Bohemia
    Posts
    18,168
    Like
    3,710
    Liked 4,624 Times in 1,989 Posts
    Just for reminder... Last year Huttunen won the finale at 3-Städte Rallye, Kamenec was second and Kristensson third. Huttunen is heading to works Hyundai team, Kamenec did his first R2 season in CZ with some reasonable results (he was 2nd overall in Rallysprint Serie behind very experienced Smékal with far stronger DS3 R3T Max) and Kristensson surprised everybody two weeks a go on Liepaja stages. One can say that this cup for sure has its quality.

    Sadly this year we don't have anyone of such level in the game.
    Stupid is as stupid does. Forrest Gump

  12. Likes: electroliquid (19th October 2017),WRC1 (18th October 2017)
  13. #19
    Senior Member PLuto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Zlin
    Posts
    6,267
    Like
    104
    Liked 1,232 Times in 600 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirek View Post
    Just for reminder... Last year Huttunen won the finale at 3-Städte Rallye, Kamenec was second and Kristensson third. Huttunen is heading to works Hyundai team, Kamenec did his first R2 season in CZ with some reasonable results (he was 2nd overall in Rallysprint Serie behind very experienced Smékal with far stronger DS3 R3T Max) and Kristensson surprised everybody two weeks a go on Liepaja stages. One can say that this cup for sure has its quality.

    Sadly this year we don't have anyone of such level in the game.
    I think that Ksitsensson and Madsen are fighting for the win...

  14. Likes: electroliquid (19th October 2017),Mirek (18th October 2017)
  15. #20
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ry, Denmark
    Posts
    58
    Like
    21
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PLuto View Post
    I think that Ksitsensson and Madsen are fighting for the win...
    Kristensson and Madsen can both win the cup this year. Kristensson is the favourite - only needs to be fourth or better, even if Madsen wins. However Madsen had to sit out for 2 rallies earlier in the year due to a back injury after a crash in a Danish Championship rally. Madsen has won 4 cup rallies this year - Kristensson 2 (the 2 where Madsen did not participate).

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •