Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Liked 161 Times in 79 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirek View Post
    I can add Czech Republic, Slovakia and Poland where it is easy due to the fact that the winning crews stayed same through the whole season (and I know that since it's close for me).
    Perfect, thats just what I mean a rally forum needs to be capable of

Quote Originally Posted by focus206 View Post
    Are you aware that Hostens and Christian won the codriver championships of Belgium and Germany?
    Yes, just simply by championships website.

And: I know what you mean ... for my personal understanding it's just better to name the most participating codriver than no codriver. Amen.

Liked 833 Times in 381 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CWJ View Post
    for my personal understanding it's just better to name the most participating codriver than no codriver. Amen.
    You can list them if you'd like, I'll keep listing drivers only. I don't feel like listing codrivers that might not be champions nor I really have time to reasearch, as some basic info about some championships is already hard to find.
    By the way - the fact that the driver champion keeps the same codriver for the whole season, that doesn't mean his codriver is the codriver champion. 95% of the times it does, but there's always a chance someone else codrove for more than one driver, ending up with more points in the codriver championship. Especially when coefficients and class points (things that I really dislike) are involved. But when it's possible to find the codriver championship standing, then no problem.

3. Likes: Rally Power (9th November 2017)
    Liked 199 Times in 118 Posts
    Hmm what is your source? If I translated correctly, here it says it's Hideg:
    http://rajdy.autoklub.pl/news/do-trz...y-sztuka,80574
    It even gives the final classification of the championship: 1. Hideg 122,25, 2. Šebalj 91, 3. Szilágyi 61, 4. Siladić 60,5, 5. Dobrila 45, 6. Kodelja 41.
    he meant from the croatian drivers. but there is no more open croatian championship, just croatian championship and hungarian hideg has our (croatian) FIA licence. that means he's croatian champ.

5. Likes: focus206 (8th November 2017),TWRC (8th November 2017)
    Liked 248 Times in 125 Posts
    It's very sad, because from all here mentioned national championships, only in Lithuania champion drove nonhomologated car - Mirage Proto. Janis Vorobjovs is great driver, but that show how poor championship we have, with kinda crappy cars...

Liked 2,195 Times in 1,078 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by electroliquid View Post
    It's very sad, because from all here mentioned national championships, only in Lithuania champion drove nonhomologated car - Mirage Proto. Janis Vorobjovs is great driver, but that show how poor championship we have, with kinda crappy cars...
    I did see many Mitsubishi Lancer champions, those countries have poor cars...
    Evo9 isn´t even eligible to WRC events, too old car.
    "quattro best 4wd rallycar ever"

Quote Originally Posted by pantealex View Post
    I did see many Mitsubishi Lancer champions, those countries have poor cars...
    Evo9 isn´t even eligible to WRC events, too old car.
    It's like being stuck, 10 year ago leaders in Baltics drove Evo9, and in Lithuania they still drive those cars...Most of this years national champions used N4 evos.

But, Evo9 still good for ERC, isn't it?

I follow many national championships around the globe, in my opinion Lithuanian one is not THAT bad... this year there were also a couple of Fabia R5 with Butvilas and Vanagas. If we look at Latvia and Estonia, their championship entry lists are also dominated by N4 Lancer Evos, with the difference being the drivers (in case of Latvia with talented Rovanpera and Gryazin). You can easily find some European national championships on the Lithuanian level and some worse than that, trust me.

I follow many national championships around the globe, in my opinion Lithuanian one is not THAT bad... this year there were also a couple of Fabia R5 with Butvilas and Vanagas. If we look at Latvia and Estonia, their championship entry lists are also dominated by N4 Lancer Evos, with the difference being the drivers (in case of Latvia with talented Rovanpera and Gryazin). You can easily find some European national championships on the Lithuanian level and some worse than that, trust me.
    Well, you are right, we don't need to go far to find worse championship - Belarus championship is bad, but that's another case...Latvian championship was very good, but now there are only few Latvian crews left, and without foreign competitors it would be poor.
    Butvilas drove only one event, but still counts Another problem is that our Evos isn't N4 - it's monsters with A group engines, sequential gearboxes, and cut shells, basically what proto cars is, but with original bodies.
    Bit of OT - from here are you?

Well, you are right, we don't need to go far to find worse championship - Belarus championship is bad, but that's another case...Latvian championship was very good, but now there are only few Latvian crews left, and without foreign competitors it would be poor.
    Butvilas drove only one event, but still counts Another problem is that our Evos isn't N4 - it's monsters with A group engines, sequential gearboxes, and cut shells, basically what proto cars is, but with original bodies.
    Bit of OT - from here are you?
    Croatia, Greece, Cyprus, Denmark, even Netherlands are in the same class of Lithuanian championship more or less; championships of Belarus, Serbia, Ukraine, Iceland and Bulgaria are worse... well, it's not easy to "rate" the level of a championship anyway
    I didn't know those Lancers were group A+, since when?
    And I'm from Italy.

Croatia, Greece, Cyprus, Denmark, even Netherlands are in the same class of Lithuanian championship more or less; championships of Belarus, Serbia, Ukraine, Iceland and Bulgaria are worse... well, it's not easy to "rate" the level of a championship anyway
    I didn't know those Lancers were group A+, since when?
    And I'm from Italy.
    From around 2014 most of leaders converted Evos into A+ cars, basically when R4 kit for Evo became popular. This year only Vaškys and Šiugždinis drove with N4 Evos. https://www.ewrc-results.com/season/...at=4377#points
    LARČ1 - R5, S2000, RRC/ LARČ2 - N4/ LARČ3 - A+ (L8 national class) Example: http://rallycarsforsale.net/ads/mits...ncer-evo-x-r4/ And this one is not far from homologated car.

13. Likes: focus206 (8th November 2017)