Quote Originally Posted by zako85 View Post
I can see how all the Vettel and Ferrari haters/Hamilton fanboys are gloating now. Well, you can now enjoy the rest of your completion-free season. How great! Apparently, Ferrari and Vettel truly deserved it as our resident Ferrari and Vettel haters, such as the Black Knight, have already well explained it. Well enjoy. What a glorious season for Hamilton. If he wins it, he should tatoo 2017 on his chest, because it was so much deserved, again.
I've always rather liked Vettel (a true character with a quick wit and seriously quick from Day 1), and I've been a Ferrari fan on & off since the 70's. But yes, his behavior in Baku (and the FIA's resulting wrist tap) caused me to not want to see him win the WDC. With a 1 race ban, I could have called it even in my head. Plus, yes, I am a Hammy Fan (although I'm not a fan of his fashion sense). I've been following him since before he made it to GP2. But I wanted to see a good fight this year that didn't just include two Mercedes doing battle. Up to Baku, I was able to appreciate Vettel's good days, as well as Lewis'. After Baku, not so much. So seeing Vettel getting slapped around by Karma now just seems fitting. His words that Webber didn't deserve to win a few years ago still ring in my head.

Still, I believe tomorrow's race will be a good one. Vettel from the back and the Red Bulls and Kimi are on the pace. Anything could happen - though I hope "anything" doesn't include Hamilton's Mercedes having only 3 wheels attached after turn 1.