Page 38 of 49 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
Results 371 to 380 of 482
  1. #371
    Senior Member PLuto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Zlin
    Posts
    6,620
    Like
    164
    Liked 1,651 Times in 772 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RS View Post
    So it sounds like Ingram will use his prize money to buy himself a Fabia R5 for the first two rounds and then hope to find the budget for the rest of the season.

    Would be better if he could have already put a programme together for the whole year but hopefully he will do well in the first two events and be able to build on that.

    Maybe Skoda UK could join Skoda Slovakia and Skoda Deutschland and help out their local crew.
    I think that it is more positive than you wrote I think Chris will do more than two events

  2. Likes: RS (5th March 2018)
  3. #372
    Senior Member Jarek Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Wroclaw
    Posts
    5,848
    Like
    1,288
    Liked 1,212 Times in 639 Posts
    "This is the end
    Beautiful friend
    This is the end
    My only friend, the end"
    *

    https://www.fiaerc.com/erc-record-br...end-of-an-era/

    * lyrics by The Doors
    http://www.rallymadness.prv.pl - rally photos and movies!

  4. Likes: WUff1 (5th March 2018)
  5. #373
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    7,015
    Like
    613
    Liked 1,006 Times in 545 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Zigz View Post
    European championship + finnish and italys championship for Nikolay Gryazin.
    Excellent. He has had some impressive performances recently against Skoda works young-guns Veiby and Rovanpera.

    Shame he was overlooked by the works team, personally I think he has shown more than Nordgren to deserve that seat.

  6. Likes: nafpaktos (6th March 2018),WUff1 (5th March 2018)
  7. #374
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    20
    Like
    2
    Liked 52 Times in 13 Posts
    Any news about Sylvain Michel?

  8. #375
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    20
    Like
    2
    Liked 52 Times in 13 Posts
    FIA ERC 2018 for austrian Driver Hermann Neubauer. At the moment, two first dates (Azores, Canarias) with Fiesta R5 ZM-Racing. cO-dRIVER Bernhard Ettel

  9. Likes: Adler (5th March 2018),Jarek Z (6th March 2018),Mirek (5th March 2018),RS (5th March 2018),the sniper (6th March 2018),WRC1 (5th March 2018),WUff1 (5th March 2018)
  10. #376
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Lithuania
    Posts
    348
    Like
    711
    Liked 209 Times in 113 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RS View Post
    Excellent. He has had some impressive performances recently against Skoda works young-guns Veiby and Rovanpera.

    Shame he was overlooked by the works team, personally I think he has shown more than Nordgren to deserve that seat.
    Personally I rather see rich fast privateer guy AND another fast guy in works team, than only one of them in works team. So it's good for sport for now.

  11. Likes: Hartusvuori (5th March 2018),liposh (5th March 2018)
  12. #377
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    7,015
    Like
    613
    Liked 1,006 Times in 545 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by electroliquid View Post
    Personally I rather see rich fast privateer guy AND another fast guy in works team, than only one of them in works team. So it's good for sport for now.
    Yes, true, that's one way of looking at it.

    I was thinking from Skoda's point of view that Gryazin seemed more qualified for the job, but I hope Nordgren will do well too.

  13. Likes: electroliquid (5th March 2018)
  14. #378
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Lithuania
    Posts
    348
    Like
    711
    Liked 209 Times in 113 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RS View Post
    Yes, true, that's one way of looking at it.

    I was thinking from Skoda's point of view that Gryazin seemed more qualified for the job, but I hope Nordgren will do well too.
    Well, they proved that they are cleaver, so I think Škoda guys know what they doing Also maybe Gryazin want to drive where he/his team think it's better, not where Škoda tells them.

  15. Likes: nafpaktos (6th March 2018)
  16. #379
    Senior Member PLuto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Zlin
    Posts
    6,620
    Like
    164
    Liked 1,651 Times in 772 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by electroliquid View Post
    Well, they proved that they are cleaver, so I think Škoda guys know what they doing Also maybe Gryazin want to drive where he/his team think it's better, not where Škoda tells them.
    Problem is that Skoda is taking only boys from teams of Jouhki and Veiby, nobody else has a chance...

  17. Likes: electroliquid (5th March 2018)
  18. #380
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    100
    Like
    0
    Liked 28 Times in 17 Posts
    Really? Nordgren is neither from Jouhki's nor Veiby's team.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •