Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 38464748
Results 471 to 480 of 480
  1. #471
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    20
    Like
    2
    Liked 52 Times in 13 Posts
    The Portuguese driver, Diogo Gago, wants to continue his triumphant start with an outing on next month’s Rally Islas Canarias.

    https://www.fiaerc.com/gago-wants-mo...junior-action/

  2. #472
    Senior Member Jarek Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Wroclaw
    Posts
    5,839
    Like
    1,280
    Liked 1,208 Times in 636 Posts
    New car for Aleks Zawada. First rally - Islas Canarias.
    Details (in Polish):
    http://rajdy.autoklub.pl/news/zawada...a-i20-r5,83792

    http://www.rallymadness.prv.pl - rally photos and movies!

  3. Likes: Fast Eddie WRC (5th April 2018),Hartusvuori (5th April 2018),Mirek (5th April 2018),RS (5th April 2018),WUff1 (6th April 2018)
  4. #473
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    224
    Like
    1
    Liked 41 Times in 22 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarek Z View Post
    New car for Aleks Zawada. First rally - Islas Canarias.
    Details (in Polish):
    http://rajdy.autoklub.pl/news/zawada...a-i20-r5,83792

    Good news.

    Spectacular and fast driver.

  5. #474
    Senior Member Jarek Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Wroclaw
    Posts
    5,839
    Like
    1,280
    Liked 1,208 Times in 636 Posts
    In the interview at http://www.polskatimes.pl/sport/a/po...rugi,13066364/ (sorry, in Polish only) Zawada says he will drive Rally Islas Canarias, Acropolis and Cyprus and then he will decide about other rallies together with Hyundai. He will have support from Hyundai Motorsport Customer Racing.
    http://www.rallymadness.prv.pl - rally photos and movies!

  6. Likes: dimviii (5th April 2018),Hartusvuori (5th April 2018),the sniper (5th April 2018)
  7. #475
    M-Sport WRC Champions Fast Eddie WRC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Great Britain
    Posts
    8,779
    Like
    1,798
    Liked 3,982 Times in 2,133 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarek Z View Post
    New car for Aleks Zawada. First rally - Islas Canarias.
    Details (in Polish):
    http://rajdy.autoklub.pl/news/zawada...a-i20-r5,83792

    Wow, that's great !

    I wonder how he managed to get a drive in the i20 with support from Hyundai Motorsport Customer Racing - last year he couldn't afford some tyres without crowd-funding !
    The Incurable Enthusiast

  8. Likes: Jarek Z (5th April 2018)
  9. #476
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    7,010
    Like
    611
    Liked 1,003 Times in 543 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarek Z View Post
    In the interview at http://www.polskatimes.pl/sport/a/po...rugi,13066364/ (sorry, in Polish only) Zawada says he will drive Rally Islas Canarias, Acropolis and Cyprus and then he will decide about other rallies together with Hyundai. He will have support from Hyundai Motorsport Customer Racing.
    That's a weird choice unless there is a big chance to do the rest of the season - Acropolis and Cyprus are not U28 events.

  10. Likes: Jarek Z (5th April 2018)
  11. #477
    Senior Member Jarek Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Wroclaw
    Posts
    5,839
    Like
    1,280
    Liked 1,208 Times in 636 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fast Eddie WRC View Post
    I wonder how he managed to get a drive in the i20 with support from Hyundai Motorsport Customer Racing - last year he couldn't afford some tyres without crowd-funding !
    Good point! I have no idea how he managed it. He says they were working very hard to get this drive.
    There is another Polish driver, Lukasz Byskiniewicz, who is also going to drive i20 R5 (but in Polish championship), so maybe they joined forces and will share the car or something. Livery looks almost identical

    http://www.rallymadness.prv.pl - rally photos and movies!

  12. Likes: Hartusvuori (5th April 2018),TWRC (5th April 2018)
  13. #478
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    48
    Like
    0
    Liked 23 Times in 12 Posts
    Alexey Lukyanuk can win easily all rally’s except of Cyprus Rally,because I think the battle is 50-50 with legend Nasser Al-Attiyah.Also the battle with Jan Kopecký is 50-50....what is your opinion?

  14. #479
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Athens
    Posts
    18,303
    Like
    5,657
    Liked 8,335 Times in 3,850 Posts
    Kopecky -Luky 60-40%
    Nasser - Luky 40-60%

  15. #480
    Armchair General Mirek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Prague / Eastern Bohemia
    Posts
    18,633
    Like
    4,216
    Liked 5,366 Times in 2,261 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Antreas View Post
    Alexey Lukyanuk can win easily all rally’s except of Cyprus Rally,because I think the battle is 50-50 with legend Nasser Al-Attiyah.Also the battle with Jan Kopecký is 50-50....what is your opinion?
    For Barum Kopecký is the favorite but for sure this year Lukyanuk will have a lot of experience from Czech rallies and Barum itself and it's likely that he will be stronger than ever.
    Stupid is as stupid does. Forrest Gump

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •