Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 149
  1. #11
    Senior Member Jarek Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Wroclaw
    Posts
    5,688
    Like
    1,083
    Liked 1,050 Times in 568 Posts
    Entry list must exist somewhere, because there are many hints about the competing drivers in this article:
    https://www.fiaerc.com/erc-event-pre...roma-capitale/
    http://www.rallymadness.prv.pl - rally photos and movies!

  2. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    6,797
    Like
    439
    Liked 852 Times in 474 Posts
    It's Italy, they've probably gone for a pizza.

  3. Likes: WRC1 (9th September 2017)
  4. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    6,797
    Like
    439
    Liked 852 Times in 474 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarek Z View Post
    Entry list must exist somewhere, because there are many hints about the competing drivers in this article:
    https://www.fiaerc.com/erc-event-pre...roma-capitale/
    Yes, sounds like a decent ERC entry with all the usual guys: Kajto, Lukyanuk, Bouffier, Magalhaes, Cerny, Lopez, Suarez, Gryazin.. I guess Griebel might skip it though now that the job is done.

    Is this an Italian Championship round, and therefore can we expect Andreucci, Scandola e.t.c. too?

  5. Likes: Jarek Z (12th September 2017)
  6. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    131
    Like
    9
    Liked 101 Times in 50 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RS View Post
    Yes, sounds like a decent ERC entry with all the usual guys: Kajto, Lukyanuk, Bouffier, Magalhaes, Cerny, Lopez, Suarez, Gryazin.. I guess Griebel might skip it though now that the job is done.

    Is this an Italian Championship round, and therefore can we expect Andreucci, Scandola e.t.c. too?
    Yeah it's and hopefully they both take part in ERC.
    Kalle Rovanperä is also driving atleast in national class with Peugeot T16 so we get some indication where he is against other young guys on tarmac.

  7. Likes: Rally Power (9th September 2017),RS (9th September 2017)
  8. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,100
    Like
    180
    Liked 122 Times in 68 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Essaj View Post
    Yeah it's and hopefully they both take part in ERC.
    Kalle Rovanperä is also driving atleast in national class with Peugeot T16 so we get some indication where he is against other young guys on tarmac.
    As far as I know, they won't. Italian championship will have a separate classification, as if it was a different rally but on the same stages. So one can only indirectly compare their times with the ERC regulars'. I wouldn't know the reason for that.

  9. #16
    Senior Member Andre Oliveira's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    3,256
    Like
    1,196
    Liked 1,835 Times in 878 Posts


  10. Likes: Jarek Z (12th September 2017),Mirek (12th September 2017),WUff1 (12th September 2017)
  11. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    6,797
    Like
    439
    Liked 852 Times in 474 Posts
    So no top Italian crews in ERC classification.. maybe good that they don't intefere with ERC title race.

    Bit strange that Michel misses Barum and then comes back when JERC U28 title is decided, but welcome.

    No Ostberg, who I think originally said he would do this event.

  12. #18

  13. #19
    Senior Member WUff1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    near Vienna, Austria
    Posts
    1,251
    Like
    2,045
    Liked 224 Times in 133 Posts
    So no Griebel at Roma.

  14. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    2,492
    Like
    385
    Liked 660 Times in 208 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by focus206 View Post
    So one can only indirectly compare their times with the ERC regulars'. I wouldn't know the reason for that.
    Out of interest?
    Lue: rallirinki.net | Katso: rallirinki.kuvat.fi | Seuraa: @HartusvuoriWRC

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •