New member and found this promising forum. Hopefully I get a couple of responses from people actually been at Monza during races, before I leave wednesday to my first F1 race live ever. I’m driving from Sweden to attend the Monza events. Have a lot of questions and if I get some activity in this thread I will probably put out some more.

The circumstances are I will stay at a camping 30km north (was too late to reserve at the track camping), plan to pay a vistit each day thurs-sun and will bring a 300mm tele lens and try to find nice angles and do a lot of photographing.

When I checked the stand and tickets I decided to buy the “Prato” alternative as it seems to let me move around a bit and find those desired angels, as well as different view on both track and race.

I start with a couple of pratical quests:

I’ve tried to check as much as I can to get things work smooth when I’m there. The first task is my daily transport from the camping to the track and where to park. As it’s not that fun to search for a parking spot when you never have been in the surroundings it seems best to use one of those big official parkings with a fee that includes shuttle buses to the track. I’m wondering about the shuttles. Is there a regular frequence of shuttle departs from the track to the parking so you can be quite fleible with the time for departure?

In general: Is this parking-shuttle-solution a good thing and work well?