Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: This forum

Liked 784 Times in 390 Posts

Liked 12,169 Times in 5,219 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tommeke_B View Post
    I also don't see any reason to ignore N.O.T, his posts are often some of the most brilliant on this forum.
    not often, every time!
    #8 Ott Tänak - Martin Järveoja #8
    - World Rally Champions 2019 -

Liked 467 Times in 284 Posts
    I think the forum is still fine. I am not recently visiting it as often as before but its just because of my personal time reasons, not because of anyone here. Don't think that the level of discussions is significantly lower. I think that if you want to improve something you are keen on, you should put effort to improve it from the inside instead of giving up and running away. Try to be the change yourself by adding more fruitful posts. You may inspire two or three other guys and the level improves. Then the morons get bored and flee.

4. Likes: AnttiL (25th August 2017)
    Liked 26 Times in 12 Posts
    As a more recent addition to the community, whilst I have noticed a few silly comments, it's hardly bordering on abusive. It seems like a lot of members are new on here (which can only be a positive thing for the forum and the sport) just it takes a while for people to settle down and fit into the existing group and of course it's going to change with each new member. Also, it's sport and where there's men who are passionate about it, there's going to be tension when opinions differ. It's just your way of expressing yourselves. That said, it's hardly derby night at the football. Let's put it into perspective!

6. Likes: sonnybobiche (27th August 2017)
    Liked 23 Times in 8 Posts
    It could be Reddit too. Where the top posts would be of some quote by Senna with a picture of Meeke...

8. Likes: sonnybobiche (27th August 2017)