First of all I think there are some very knowledgeable people on this forum that often post interesting technical and sporting information that is unavailable on mainstream media outlets, thanks for that. Thanks also to those that post videos, news, articles and photos. For me (just an "amateur" observer) it makes this forum a great place to get to a deeper level of this sport.

However, lately there has been an increase of posts that are basically personal attacks or name calling and bring nothing to the conversation. I don't mind difference of opinion but I don't like reading posts that belittle and insult people for simply having a different opinion, especially if that opinion comes with some arguments (be they factually valid or "feelings"). It's one thing to say I disagree, it's another to call names at anyone who disagrees with you.

Now I don't mean this place should be a "safe space" but lately the tone and language does bother me and I think it drowns out more "healthy" discussions and makes following the forum less enjoyable for me personally. I'm curious what other people think, maybe I'm wrong and being too sensitive. Also I wonder what admins/moderators think about what goes and what doesn't in this place.