In the year 2008 we will see something special at NORF says Jarmo Mahonen. Normally I wouldn't mind but this special thing is very much related in Helsinki, a special stage somewhere in the citycentre area to be more specific.

So, as soon as we all saw the failure of SSS in Buenos Aires, Mahonen publish this idea. What would be better than to drive between Jyväskylä and Helsinki for three days, just to see a super stage in Kaivari, where half of the local population don't even want to see a rallycar.

What does the Helsinki City Boys think?? It's a ok for them, hence Helsinki will now be linked to the biggest single sport event of the year for what price, free of charge I guess. Try to contact them otherwise, no answer ever....

Now that pretty much all the other rallies has been spoiled are about to do so, let's make a farce out of NORF too

Garde liked the idea since it brings more people who normally wouldn't follow rally to the super stage. Does that really increase the popularity of rallying ??? I don't think so. Shall any of those people ever again follow rally ???

They made a great effort to listen the fans this year and changed the route. Why this decicion for next year