Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ArrowsFA1
    But, Michael showed what a great champion he was by never giving up and driving perhaps the best race of his career in Brazil, just at the time he was walking away.
    MS at Monaco was a mess, but in the end it damaged MS more than anything else.
    I think that what comes first to mind about MS this season is his masterful driving and not the Monaco incident.
    Michael Schumacher The Best Ever F1 Driver
    Everything I post is my own opinion and I\'ll always try to back it up! :)
    They need us: http://www.ursusarctos.ro

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I thought the second half of the season was better than the first half. MS fighting back while FA was trying to hold him off was quite a thrill, and seeing new winners, i know i go on about Jenson winning, but lets not forget Massa winning was quite a highlight as well, it's great to see more drivers getting the monkeys off their back and winning races, sets up a promising 2007 season!
    If England ever perform at a World Cup, make sure you wake me up :p:
    Steven Gerrard- Modern Day Hero (On his day :p: )

Liked 16 Times in 16 Posts
    Brilliant season. One of the top three of the last 20 years for me. Alonso vs Schumi was brilliant

Hopefully 2007 will be just as exciting
    "But it aint how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done." Rocky.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Was a good season in all fairness, gutted about the tyre war though, will be glad to see the back of that.
    It was fantastic seeing Schumacher and Alonso going for it but again it was a shame a lot of it came down to tyres.
    Highlight of the season had to be Brazil, watching Schmacher thinking there is still a remote chance he could do it, was gutting when his tyre let go but thats when we saw Schumacher at his best, charging his way back to the front. Will miss him dearly but i'm glad its ended like it has.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Magnificent second half of the year, with very exciting moments, such as:
    Hungary: alonso walking on water (sorr Valve ) and Button winning at last.
    Monza: alonso's underseved penalty and engine failure that puts michael just 2 points behind.
    China: alonso's problem with the tires, and the battle with Fishi and Michael.
    Japan: Schumacher's engine failure gives the title to Alonso.
    Brazil: incredible race for Schumacher and the second WDC for Alonso and Renault in row.

A great seasson if you aske me!
    ÑBA I love this game! :up:

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    A very good season IMO, Button's win and Alonso's title arehe high points with the FIA's decision making in the second half of the year being the low point.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    The second half of the season was excellent. The last time we got to see such close competition was in 2003 I think.
    The high point is definitely Alonso's win, Button's win is another, and Massa's wins. I really hope he gives Kimi a run for his money next season(even though I'm a Kimi fan).
    Low points were the Mass dampers incident, the Monza penalty and McLaren not getting even 1 win ..For me, Montoya leaving f1 was a disappointment too.
    All in all an enjoyable season
    "When the situation arises you stay where you are or go for it. I prefer the latter" - JPM

Highlights - Standing under the podium at Monza. Those of you who are infidels will have no idea what a spiritual moment that was.

In terms of the whole season, it was good to be witness to the end of a glorious era, seeing Michael finally beaten by a truly worthy adversary, also seeing the arrival of the post-Schumi shape of F1 and quite liking the look of it.

Lowlights - A faulty valve. Still, can't win them all.

Note for the future - Forget the FIA. Once you learn to just ignore them, it's much more enjoyable.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    I think Alonso's almost win in Hungary will stand out as one of the biggest race performances in the History of Formula One. To me this was the best and more enjoyable to watch moment in the entire season.
    The worse I will have to say was Michael's cheating behavior in Monaco and the FIA banning of the Mass Dampers halfway through the season.
    I was really letdown to see Montoya leave to NASCAR at Indy. As Barichello said in his farewell video, "He deserved better". To see a driver of his talent leave and see other like Fisi, Ralf, DC, Trulli, Wurz stay really bothered me, but I guess. I still think 2003 was a slightly better season because we had three drivers fighting for the championship up until the penultimate race at Indy.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Angry have afew others

I have afew others
    Higlights-
    Monza- Alonso DNFing and Schumacher's emotional but happy win.
    Seeing renualt finaly struggle after laying back with mass damping.
    The pile up at america, probably the biggest crash of the year.
    Alonso geting a penalty for blatently blocking Massa.

Lowlights-
    Schumacher retiring from hungary
    Mclaren's poor reliability (yet again!)
    The crap that was chucked out at monaco about Schumacher- it was a racing accident for god's sake, he was improving his lap time anyway, alonso probably could not match it, so there would have been no point doing it.
    The championship basically desided for Schumacher by a engine faliure and puncture.
    100% out and out Ferrari fan.