Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Ferrari B-spec A New Car!!!

http://www.f1-live.com/f1/en/headlin...04100820.shtml

half a second quicker from the best car of the last race...
    THIS IS VERY SERIOUS!!!

Liked 20 Times in 20 Posts
    Remember it is Sport Bild that said it, I can't say I trust it as a source of accurate information. I wonder if McLarens wing will do anything though?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by theugsquirrel
    Remember it is Sport Bild that said it, I can't say I trust it as a source of accurate information. I wonder if McLarens wing will do anything though?
    but it stays in sync with other articles out of Barcelona, like ferrari's smaller sidepods...
    SKOL VIKINGS!

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    I wouldn't call it a new car as long as he chassis is the same.
    They have a new engine cover and sidepods, plus a new undertray (as all of them given the new FIA rules for that side of the car).

But if they really made a 0.5 seconds improvement ( per lap but which lap?) than McLaren should be worried.
    Michael Schumacher The Best Ever F1 Driver
    Everything I post is my own opinion and I\'ll always try to back it up! :)
    They need us: http://www.ursusarctos.ro

Liked 65 Times in 42 Posts
    If what Bild says is correct then the Ferraris will finish the Spanish GP a full minute ahead of the McLarens. Can anybody see this happening? I can't. The new bodywork may have made the car faster but I think there's still only a few tenths between the two teams.
    Forza Ferrari!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    It seems everyone is announcing that their cars are improved from the ones they had at the last race...

A thought I just had, wouldn't it be neat if 1 track hosted 2 f1 races a year? One at the start of the season, and one at the end so we can see how the cars have improved over the span of the season...
    The Preceding post may have contained nudity, sexuality, violence, coarse language and Jacques
    Villeneuve and is intended for a mature audience, parental guidance is advised.
    So you wanna know what the PS Stands for.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Watching at the testing times of all teams this week, compared with the ones in February (in Barcelona, the same track), Raikkönen improved .525 s. his best time, though Massa wasn`t faster than then.

Maybe this is the half second they're talking about. Of course it depends on how they get this best time, but at least the track is the same, and the conditions similar (except for one day).

But if we look at this times, Coulthard has improved his best time by .789 s., Webber by 1.030 s., de la Rosa by 1.367 (watch this), Sato by 2.710 s., and Liuzzi by 3.525.

Anyway, race is coming, and real times will be shown there.

Liked 19 Times in 15 Posts
    ferrari needs to kick everyones ass by about two minutes. the salvation of F1 needs to begin now.. Here we are right back to suck and duck (mosely and bernie) ruining the sport. No high speed - no control of aero, brakes or anything that could make the sport exciting. The high tech parade moves on.
    Obama to Biden - "Let the Welfare checks rain upon the Earth - I am going to a barbecue"

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    ass? lol

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fousto
    ferrari needs to kick everyones ass by about two minutes. the salvation of F1 needs to begin now.. Here we are right back to suck and duck (mosely and bernie) ruining the sport. No high speed - no control of aero, brakes or anything that could make the sport exciting. The high tech parade moves on.
    haha if the 5 year domination by schumacher and ferrari didnt do it, nothing will. until bernie dies.