Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Erki
    Hmmm... some other classes can race pretty well on the same circuits, only F1 can't... Whose fault this is, track's or F1 cars'? I would rather butcher the dumbo wings than castrate the track.
    open-wheel cars are faulty I think, I know F1 is probably the worst of all of them in overtaking terms, but in general open-wheel racing has fewer overtaking moves that other types of racing
    Fan of Timo Glock and proud of it! :champion: 3 podiums, new start as a Virgin :p

Liked 20 Times in 20 Posts

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by wedge
    Hate to say it but they probably need Tilke to turn Stowe into a large braking zone.
    I always saw Magny-Cours as a dull and boring track.

They don't need to butcher and reduce the speed of any more tracks. They NEED to regulate the aerodynamics!
    Quote Originally Posted by wedge
    One way to reduce grip and increase braking distances is having a sole tyre supplier who will produce hard-spec tyres and for wide circuit to have long straights with a hairpin or chicane at the end.
    BORING! I like seeing tracks with FLOW. F1 needs more fast corners.

Liked 35 Times in 18 Posts
    I was at the tests in Circuit de Catalunya on Wednesday at the area called Estadi which includes the new chicane. On race day people will have paid a big amount of money to watch F1 cars at under 90 mph for around a km.
    So sad. It is far slower than Monaco.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I’m very pleased with the decision I made last week. I sold my TV. So I don’t care what they put in or if they go and race pushing there cars around. I will not waist another 2 hours, just check the result later on I think that will be equally interesting with a race!

Liked 19 Times in 15 Posts
    nascar runs for two hours at 200 mph you would think the pinnacle could provide a bit more speeds for longer periods throughout a lap. But "pusscito" racing will soon become just a modified slot car.
    Obama to Biden - "Let the Welfare checks rain upon the Earth - I am going to a barbecue"